• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♫_♪_Christmas Clash Tournament!

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    well, im here and ready to battle
    just to make sure these are the rules:
    6 pokemon per person
    and 50 all or 100 all (up to you)

quick question: can we have the same item on more than one pokemon?
    and doubles or singles but im pretty sure its singles?

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Only the hax item clause is in effect. That's stuff like Quick Claw and such. You can have 6 Leftovers, however, if you want.

Sleep, Evasion, Uber and Species are also in effect. Legends themselves... (the minor ones), I forgot, but I won't use legends. It's singles.

Anyway, I added you and getting on wifi.

ABYAY

Years
    That's Zungie's choice, if he's even still around. Whoever was actually responsible for taking care of prizes should note whether it's still active or not.

Bly DX

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    That's Zungie's choice, if he's even still around. Whoever was actually responsible for taking care of prizes should note whether it's still active or not.

Well, at the time when Zungie made me chairman of the tourney, he said that he was going to take care of the Prizes and give them out at the end of the tourney.

PlayaFritz

Takara Tomy Hater.
    Years
    Well, Im still here, and I need to battle TorturedSoul for 2 tournies, though he hasn't replied. What should I do?

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Come to think of it, wasn't this tourney supposed to end about a month ago? And Zungie hasn't been on since the 5th of Jan (even though it says that he expects us to log in daily) but I don't know if that is his fault. At least battles are actually happening now.

ABYAY

Years
    Yeah, Zungie's missing in action apparently, so I took control regardless just to at least see who's going to win; then, if he returns, we can end it with prizes.

Playafritz, I'll talk to Tortured_Soul about it. I just faced him tonight.

Zungie

Professor Zee
    Years
    Bwa ha haaa!
    I bet you thought I was dead or something, didn't you?
    Well I don't know if I mentioned it, but I sent my computer to the fixers..
    And it came back fine.. For about 2 days..
    T.T'
    And I had to wait for my mum's pay check to come in before we could buy a new computer..
    And I just looked.. 22 PAGES?!?!
    Bwa ha haa, I'm so cool. :D
    Well now I'm back, we'll be able to close with some REALLY well earned prizes.
    Maybe a few extra prizes for special efforts to keep this tourney going..

So where are we now?
    Semi's?
    Finals?

Talk to you all soon!
    Zungie.

Bly DX

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    Bwa ha haaa!
    I bet you thought I was dead or something, didn't you?
    Well I don't know if I mentioned it, but I sent my computer to the fixers..
    And it came back fine.. For about 2 days..
    T.T'
    And I had to wait for my mum's pay check to come in before we could buy a new computer..
    And I just looked.. 22 PAGES?!?!
    Bwa ha haa, I'm so cool. :D
    Well now I'm back, we'll be able to close with some REALLY well earned prizes.
    Maybe a few extra prizes for special efforts to keep this tourney going..

So where are we now?
    Semi's?
    Finals?

Talk to you all soon!
    Zungie.

Well...........Long time no see Zungie, did you get my message.

ABYAY

Years
    Here's the update Zungie; I took control to get the matches going, but progress is still rather slow.

Lady Nicole + Umanouski

Tortured_Soul(Mullac) + PlayaFritz

Minabii + Generalguy

Bass DX + Venomancer (Venomancer takes victory 5-0)

ABYAY + jman617 (ABYAY takes victory 6-0; one moment in-game pulls a long way.)

_Prince_ + Alakazam17 (_Prince_ takes victory 2-0.)

That's the most recently updated. If anyone else gets a match in, notify me.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Apparently Umanouski doesn't want to battle me any more. He said he's really busy and we're never online at the same time... which is true :( I wanted to battle him...

ABYAY

Years
    well, since you're showing a lot of determination Nicole, I'll secure you for the next round if Uman decides to drop out or doesn't respond within the next day or so.

ABYAY

Years
    no, it's Nicole vs. Umanouski and T_S vs. Playafritz. Zungie, if you're back for good, you can retake control of the tourney.

Back