• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

✧ Rockin' Around ~ The Rock-type Fan Club ✧

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
What is your favorite rock-type move and why?

Rock Slide, it's a good balance of power and accuracy. It may miss sometimes but it's also handy for hitting multiple foes in stuff like hordes and Double Battles. Stealth Rock comes close due to its usefulness in competitive play.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Username: Nymphadora.
Partner Pokemon (1 or 2): Tyranitar.
What strikes you about Rock-types: Rock-types have good offensive and defensive stats all-around as stated before, which, to me, makes them pretty unique.

What is your favorite rock-type move and why?
I really like Stealth Rock. Once you set it up, your opponent's guaranteed to lose a portion of their health every time they switch into a new Pokémon. I also like Head Smash. It may not have hundred-percent accuracy, but its base power is extremely high. Along with these two, I like Rock Blast as well. It strikes your opponent two to five times in a row, which could possibly KO them. :p

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Let's get this Rock-type club rollin' again
tumblr_m2hs06Tf5U1r1n5pqo1_500.gif

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Hm... I'll start a new topic, then! If you were to create your own rock-type move, what would it be? How much damage would it cause? What effects would it have? What kind of Pokémon would be able to learn it?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
If you were to create your own rock-type move, what would it be?

Astro Cannon
Power: 75
Description: The user fires a volley of meteoroid-like shards that burns the foe on contact.
Pokemon that could learn it: Metagross, Gigalith, Steelix, Bronzong, Regigigas, Magcargo, Heatran

Pillar Strike
Power: 75
Description: The user strikes the foe with a beam with incredible force that paralyzes the foe on contact.
Pokemon that could learn it: Conkeldurr, Aggron, Rhyperior, Nidoking, Lucario, Arceus, Emboar

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back