• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

❦ ℛesolute Trades ❦

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
Years
  • Hey buddy! Could you help me with Legendaries just for dex entries?

Here's what I need:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2024
    Hey, I'm really in need of the 6 Iv ditto, I have a bunch of Pokebank only or Shiny Pokemon, also Shiny legendaries too, hit me up with a PM if you're interested :)

LightBlast

I am fire. I am... death!
    Years
  • Hey there. I just saw that you also trade mega stones. I reaaally need the stones missing in X.(Charizardite Y, Mewtwonite Y, Heracronite, Houndoomite, Aggronite). I also need the flawless Ditto, HA Noibat, a near perfect jolly Pinsir, HA Sableye and if possible a near perfect timid Gengar.

I can offer you: (near) perfect Goomy, Bagon, (Dratini I can breed them for you)
    4IV Litwick Modest, 4IV Gible Rough Skin, 3IV Larvesta
    3IV Calm Chansey with Seismic Toss(or any other Chansey if you want since I have access to Chansey Friend Safari)
    2IV Rotom Bold.
    HA Evolis 2-3IVs.

I got a Pokemon with a Pokerus in WT. If you want to, I can infect them with it.

Years
  • Hello :) Can You help me with getting the dex entries for all legendaries except Mewtwo, Moltres, Zygarde, Yveltal and Latias??? Also I'm interested in your 6IV Ditto, Shaymin, Xerneas and Tyranitarite. May I ask what would you like for them??? Thank You :)

Last edited:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • Do you require anything to trade for items? I'm interested in:
    Lucky Egg
    Light Ball
    Ability Capsule

off the top of my head, I know I have a Sun Stone, and a Durant, and I can breed you an Aipom...

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Hello, I am trying to complete my pokedex and require 3 of each starter (Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle) because I like to keep copies of each pokemon I have entered into the dex. It would be really nice if you could have them all holding Y exclusive items. I live in GMT +10 so to make things a little clearer in around 12 hours is when I'm usually playing but I can hop on at any time in the next 2 days because weekends rule. My FC is in my signature and my IGN is Tai.

Years
  • hello there, if I would like to trade the legendaries with my BP items, may I know how is the deal going to be like? 1-for-1 or 2-for-1? let me know :)

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
    Years
  • I have a 6IV eevee timid with two egg moves would you be interested in trading one of your suicune and a yveltal for it?

I also have been breeding Tyrouges haven't hatched them yet but I can guarentee at least 1 five IV out of the bunch possibly a 6 if you'd be interested in that.

Last edited:

Deceit

Toxic.
    Years
  • Hey, really want that 6IV Jap Ditto.
    Would you be willing to trade it for my Shiny Galvantula(cloned)?
    (Timid, Compound-Eyes, 31/x/x/31/31/31)
    I guess it's not really a fair trade but I thought I might as well give it a shot.

I can also throw in some dex fillers you need, and some other 5IV pokes like Gligar and Dratini.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen today
    I can help you out with dex fillers. Here is what I have/can get
    Spoiler:

all I would want is a Rayquaza or Darkrai.

I was going to ask if you got poke bank [for help] but Mexico's release date may be the same as the US.

Stigmon

Linkin Park/ MIW Fan
    Years
  • Hello
    Would you be interested in trading a clone of your shiny 6IV JAP Ditto for a male 5/6IV Timid Protean Froakie? It would be hugely appreciated!

Last edited:

Fluffy-Chimera

There are no safe paths in this part of the world.
    Years
  • I'm interested in Keldeo~
    My trade shop is in my sig, and I'd trade a shiny for him =D
    Anything you like?

shayminskyforme88

Collecting Events
    Years
  • I can offer a Timid Reshiram(Cloned) with the IV spread of 31/xx/31/31/31/31 for the Keldeo, would that be fine? And if it would be alright, I would want it to hold a Mewtwonite Y. :)

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • First and foremost: an apology should be in place. I didm not expect real-life to kick me as hard as it did when school got back around. I disappeared from the web without any notice and that needs an apology as well. I realize you all were just waiting for me to reply and I didn't, so I apologize for that as well. I, however, am willing to make this thread thrive and will continue trading across my tight schedule whenever possible. I have also cleared the trade queue, and I know some trades were left undone: an apology goes there too, and that was because i felt like restarting the whole thing (plus, I dunno if those asking to trade are still active/interested). If your trade was there, and you still want to complete it, let me know.

The thread is now being updated, with more Pokemon and the like, as well as notes on my schedule and a stock of sorts on how many clones of shiny/legendaries are available as of now.

I have replied to as many posts as I could. I do realize some were left with no response at all: another apology goes there, as i can't remember for the life of me what I replied to and what I didn't. Let me know if your post was left unanswered and I'll get to it.

The following replies were made under the assumption the users in questions are still active/willing to trade.

snip!

I was wondering of you would be willing to clone your perfect ditto for any combination of these.

Due to Ditto being the cause of my recent anxiety and stress I'm putting him out of the stuff available for trade. Sorry, I just wasn't able to handle cloning the thing twenty times per day o.o

Would you trade your Arceus for a perfect 5 IV Admant HA Tyrogue, a 31/31/31/31/31/x Modest Download Porygon w/ Up-Grade, and 31/31/31/x/31/31 Brave Vullaby??

I have all those Pokémon and their evolutions already (3IVs on all of em but it's enough on my end), so I'll have to decline. Sorry.

Hey buddy! Could you help me with Legendaries just for dex entries?

Here's what I need:
    Spoiler:

If you meant having me help out with legendary entries, I'm all game for it!
    If you also asked for entries on the other pokemon, I can do so too, just gotta find them first :P

Hi would you trade your shiny ditto for my shiny lilipup?

No longer trading Ditto, I'm afraid. Is any other of my shinnies acceptable for it?

Hello :) Can You help me with getting the dex entries for all legendaries except Mewtwo, Moltres, Zygarde, Yveltal and Latias??? Also I'm interested in your 6IV Ditto, Shaymin, Xerneas and Tyranitarite. May I ask what would you like for them??? Thank You :)

I'd be delighted to help with the entries.
    I no longer trade Ditto, tho. Shaymin, Xerneas and the Tyranitarite I can still clone if you are still interested.
    Tho I'd dunno what to ask in exchange xD What do you think would be fair for them? :3

Do you require anything to trade for items? I'm interested in:
    Lucky Egg
    Light Ball
    Ability Capsule

off the top of my head, I know I have a Sun Stone, and a Durant, and I can breed you an Aipom...

Can u give you a mew for genesect?

If you're asking for a Mew in exchange of a Genesect: I already have two (shiny and non-shiny).
    If you're asking for a Genesect in exchange of a Mew: Same as with the above sentence.

hello there, if I would like to trade the legendaries with my BP items, may I know how is the deal going to be like? 1-for-1 or 2-for-1? let me know :)

If you meant the legendaries I have for your BP Items, sure. I'd just need to know what it is you ask for and what you offer :3

I have a 6IV eevee timid with two egg moves would you be interested in trading one of your suicune and a yveltal for it?

I also have been breeding Tyrouges haven't hatched them yet but I can guarentee at least 1 five IV out of the bunch possibly a 6 if you'd be interested in that.

I have a semi-flawless Shiny Eevee so I'll have to decline for now~
    And I have enough Tyrogue/Hitmonchan/Hitmonlee/Hitmontop for a life-time, so, yeah :P

Hey, really want that 6IV Jap Ditto.
    Would you be willing to trade it for my Shiny Galvantula(cloned)?
    (Timid, Compound-Eyes, 31/x/x/31/31/31)
    I guess it's not really a fair trade but I thought I might as well give it a shot.

I can also throw in some dex fillers you need, and some other 5IV pokes like Gligar and Dratini.

I no longer trade Ditto D:
    But I do want me some shiny Galvantula... Is there any other shiny that catches your eye in exchange of it? A shiny Darkrai perhaps?

Hello
    Would you be interested in trading a clone of your shiny 6IV JAP Ditto for a male 5/6IV Timid Protean Froakie? It would be hugely appreciated!

I have several Froakie with Perfect/Semi-Perfect IVs and protean already, so I'm afraid I'll have to decline D:
    I also no longer trade Ditto because it left some bad memories within my head.

I can offer a Timid Reshiram(Cloned) with the IV spread of 31/xx/31/31/31/31 for the Keldeo, would that be fine? And if it would be alright, I would want it to hold a Mewtwonite Y. :)

I'm not looking for a Reshiram as of now, sadly D:
    I could still trade you the stuff you want if you offer something else :3

I'd like to cancel my order thingy, can I have a cloned keldeo?

I've learned by rough experiences that Keldeo takes a long while to be cloned, but I can certainly attempt at the task.
    With that in mind, what would you offer in exchange? :3

Lastly: The update should be done come 8pm or some such, assuming some errands I need to run don't take too long.
    Meanwhile, everything that is still listed within the thread is still available for trade.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    Welcome back! :) If you're still looking for the EV-reducing berries, I can still give them to you. Still up to a 1:1 of the berries to your legendaries? If not, tell me how many I can ask from you. Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back