• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] *+:。♡.。The Fairy Type Club。.♡。:+*

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    help im buying sylveon things to make up for not having that send help

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • LOL... I don't know what to say. Like with Fairy though, what exactly is that? When I'm not coughing up phlegm(eh I'm sick), been trying to wrap my brain around what that is.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    It looks like a circular floor carpet. Maybe a bathroom rug. Either way I spent my entire night searching ebay, amazon, etsy, and various other sites without success. I ended up buying about $80 worth of Sylveon enamel pins, a coin purse (LOOK AT HOW CUTE), and a shirt with a bunch of Fairy types in an ice creams cone so thanks but no thanks for the intervention guys. xx

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Yet you've yet to post all of what you have in the Merchandise thread ;) Plus I don't think it'd be possible to stop you unless we were physically in your place of residence(which would be an invasion of privacy as I see it). Perhaps we should start Fairy Anonymous(akin to AA) or a support group for those addicted to Fairies lol.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hello my name is Fairy and I'm addicted to Fairies.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Eh Fairy, I think everyone on Discord agrees that you might need an intervention and/or a support group to curb your Sylveon addiction. Granted I can't relate because I wouldn't know what I'd do if I started buying Vulpix merchandise so I'll let someone else take the initiative in starting the Support Group.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    The only reason I knew y'all were talking about me was because my Sylveon senses started going off and woke me up at 2am lmao.

But no worries, I have room in my budget for stuff like this. Despite my predisposition to addiction I will not actually bankrupt myself over Fairy merch haha.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Ok so you may budget cash away for buying but do you budget away space for it? Like seriously where do you store it all? From what you've allegedly told me, you got mountains of plushies alone...

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    but do you budget away space for it? Like seriously where do you store it all? From what you've allegedly told me, you got mountains of plushies alone...

That... is actually a really, really good point. I have my collection strewn across two (technically three) geographic locations, and consolidating all of that is exactly why I don't have any pictures to show for it: it's just so much. I say I could probably occupy a reasonably sized room with my Pokemon merch. So when I finally move it's going to be a journey.

Which reminds me, I have to talk my fiance into letting me paint a Sylveon mural on one of our future walls. <3

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • So long as you have at least one of them as a Shiny, I give my blessing lol. Question is do you draw any Trainers with Sylveon, like Valerie or Serena heh. Might have a 2nd Gym Leader to draw when more of Galar Region is released. I'd be downright shocked if a Fairy Type Gym wasn't among the 8 Gym's of the region along with Steel, Dragon and maybe Dark.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hmmm.. I didn't plan for any trainers (I was thinking something closer to a simplified version of this threads intro post) but now that you've mentioned it I think it would be kinda cool to have Valerie! And maybe even the Galar leader, provides there are gyms and I like the design. It would be a great way to ensure all my fairies are to scale, having a human as a comparison point.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Update: permission to paint a Sylveon/Fairy mural in my new home has been granted. :)

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Just know that once you do it, it's going to force perspective buyers to paint over it should you ever decide to move. In any case, feel free to show the final product when the day comes.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Haha, no worries, friend. I'm in the midst of selling a house right now! I'm unfortunately very acquainted with all the things I have to do / can't ever do in regards to selling a home and I am willing to take that risk. :) Besides, it's going to be Sylveon, maybe it'll up the house's value!

Oh, I'm the only one who thinks that? ohhhh

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    So are people still down with the idea of holding a Fairy monotype tourney? I'll notify all members of the club if interest is high enough!

Back