• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] *+:。♡.。The Fairy Type Club。.♡。:+*

Decibel575

#TEAMSOBBLE
Years
  • I sort of feel bad, because Dragon was my favourite type before I discovered my Beautiful little Yogurt. :D My first Level 100 since I was 10. It was a Sylveon. =w= Sadly, my copy of OR was lost when we moved :'D So I never got a chance to transfer her. I get weirdly emotionally attached to my pokemon in-game. Is that normal?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Lmao, "Beautiful little Yogurt" I love that.

I also get pretty attached to my Pokemon while playing. I've got a bunch of shiny Fairies in X that I lost a while ago and I'm still sad that I can't transfer them rip. ;;

Decibel575

#TEAMSOBBLE
    Years
  • When I originally used an Eevee I had named her Brownie, I can't remember why. When she evolved, Brownie didn't suit her anymore, and I wanted to keep the theme. So Yogurt was born. XD

Yeah, My Omega Ruby game that I had since it came out, I had boxes of Pokemon I had bred, and it was the closest I had came to finishing a Pokedex. Yogurt, along with many other pokemon I had grown attached to during 4 years, I lost when we moved houses. T^T

I grow attached to them because of how I grew up, constantly moving. The only constants being my Pokemon Games and how many times we would move.

But hey, now that I'm finally getting money I can buy some plushies to get attached to. First is obviously Yogurt, Elsa. and Bella. Are there Mawile plushies? Oh, and little Mika and Wallace,

Why are all my fairy types female? Anyway, I'll probably be insulted by my family for getting plushies of fairy types,
    Or am I too old?

EDIT: SCREW BEING TOO OLD. I will never give up on getting this, it'll be the first thing I'll buy.
    https://www.pokemoncenter.com/mimikyu-poké-plush---22-1-2-in-701-03075

I didn't realise that Mika was so big, 22 inches is life sized?? Who cares what my family says

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Fairies, for all intents and purposes, are inherently female. Not to say male Fairies don't exist(Puck comes to mind) but if you look at every species to receive Fairy Typing, they're at least 50%, if not higher, Female. The few exceptions are Togepi, Sylveon(via Eevee), Primarina(via Popplio) and those that are genderless.

By the way, this is old but still Gold. Anyone like the Fairy ones?

Decibel575

#TEAMSOBBLE
    Years
  • Ehh, I don't really like disney, so I don't really know. The bolt one looks cool/cute though. OK, tomorrow I am getting money. so I think I know what I'm gonna buy. :D I didn't realise it, but there were limited edition life sized plushies of Sylveon and Lillie's Vulpix from the anime. T-T I missed the chance to get them. They are too expensive now.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Pokemon Merchandise are largely overpriced but maybe that's just me. As for the video, its basically "fakemon" based off of Disney characters. My favorite happens to be Minnie Mouse's final evolved form that reminds me of the Dark/Fairy Type I created based off of Maleficent. There was also a design I saw in another video that honestly makes me wonder why it hasn't been added already. It'd be the perfect final evolution for the Ponyta line and its basically Pegasus or the Flying Horse Pokemon(Fire/Flying Type). Rapidash would have to be nerfed a bit to add it or the final form would have base stats of at least 550 to be of substantial improvement over its current final form. Also thought that Pegasus could be Fire/Fairy as opposed to Fire/Flying but eh maybe that's a pipe dream.

I was also looking at the Galar starters and Sobble reminds me a lot of Helioptile. Crazy I suppose but the similarities are indeed there. Grookey reminds me of the monkey from Pirates of the Caribbean(aka Jack the monkey lol). As for Scorbunny... that's easy: Peter Rabbit. Peter Rabbit definitely comes to mind seeing as its a British book by Beatrix Potter. Don't be surprised if that happens to be its inspiration.

Decibel575

#TEAMSOBBLE
    Years
  • IT DOESN'T SHIP TO AUSTRALIA!! Come on. Why not?? Even searching Ebay, it is almost double the price. This ain't fair. ;-;

I think the inspiration is more on the sporty side for scorbunny. Soccer, or football. Grookey may be a musician, since drummers changed thanks to the UK band 'The Beatles' and Sobble may be an actor, due to Shakespeare.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • IT DOESN'T SHIP TO AUSTRALIA!! Come on. Why not?? Even searching Ebay, it is almost double the price. This ain't fair. ;-;

I think the inspiration is more on the sporty side for scorbunny. Soccer, or football. Grookey may be a musician, since drummers changed thanks to the UK band 'The Beatles' and Sobble may be an actor, due to Shakespeare.

Hmm good points there. Outside of Classical music, 50-60's music = golden age and there's no changing my mind. We will soon learn what they're based off of soon enough. As for plushies, that doesn't surprise me heh. Closer to where they're made and yet so far as they say. Still won't be able to match [user]Fairy[/user] Fairy collection(no one will sadly).

Decibel575

#TEAMSOBBLE
    Years
  • I was so excited to get it. If i sat it on my lap while sitting down, it was tall enough to block my eyes from view. It's size was based on the pokedex entry. Seriously, I'm pretty sure Australia is the closest overseas country to Japan, so why doesn't it ship here????

I've just been going with the ideas of what the UK has revolutionised in the world. Music, The Arts, and Sport. Obviously Scorbunny might not be scorch, but Score, as in scoring a goal. Grookie might be a groupy. Sobble though, there are such things as chameleon actors, people who can play any role they are given. Most actors stick to a certain character type they play.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • I'm alive but am busy IRL atm. My Uncle passed away last Wednesday and to be frank it was inevitable due to the numerous health issues he had. What made it all the more somber is that he was only 53. Having a little service this Thursday but who knows if the weather will cooperate. Can't really discuss Galar stuff since its pretty much speculation. I will say that I'm getting sick of the transformation gags in SuMo lately. First Faba, then Ultra Guardians and now Episode 113. Gets old pretty quick as far as I'm concerned.

Decibel575

#TEAMSOBBLE
    Years
  • Oh my god, I am so sorry to hear that. Hopefully you'll be able to send him away properly..

I haven't really been keeping up with the anime, waiting for more episodes to air first. More transforming, damn. Maybe they are trying to be a shounen?

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Oh my god, I am so sorry to hear that. Hopefully you'll be able to send him away properly..

I haven't really been keeping up with the anime, waiting for more episodes to air first. More transforming, damn. Maybe they are trying to be a shounen?

Eh SuMo 113 was filler and another TV Episode. The girls got picked as replacements/fill-ins for a TV series and basically they had transformation scenes. The reviews on the Episode were mixed but one theme I've been seeing is that Lana looked really good and made people think of Dawn during that(A bit of a stretch but I can somewhat see the resemblance). She also gave off a Galar vibe but maybe that is just me.

As for the whole Funeral bit, went off without a hitch. Weather cooperated as it's now raining today. Had roughly 40 people at the wake so... yeah lol. Got roasted with a Sunburn so I'm taking it easy. Just realized they could have a Leprechaun Pokemon as a Fairy Type.

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Pokemon Merchandise are largely overpriced but maybe that's just me. As for the video, its basically "fakemon" based off of Disney characters. My favorite happens to be Minnie Mouse's final evolved form that reminds me of the Dark/Fairy Type I created based off of Maleficent. There was also a design I saw in another video that honestly makes me wonder why it hasn't been added already. It'd be the perfect final evolution for the Ponyta line and its basically Pegasus or the Flying Horse Pokemon(Fire/Flying Type). Rapidash would have to be nerfed a bit to add it or the final form would have base stats of at least 550 to be of substantial improvement over its current final form. Also thought that Pegasus could be Fire/Fairy as opposed to Fire/Flying but eh maybe that's a pipe dream.

I was also looking at the Galar starters and Sobble reminds me a lot of Helioptile. Crazy I suppose but the similarities are indeed there. Grookey reminds me of the monkey from Pirates of the Caribbean(aka Jack the monkey lol). As for Scorbunny... that's easy: Peter Rabbit. Peter Rabbit definitely comes to mind seeing as its a British book by Beatrix Potter. Don't be surprised if that happens to be its inspiration.

Quoting this because another thought occurred to me. What about giving Rapidash a Mega Evolution and having it look like Pegasus with a Fire/Fairy Typing? No idea as to what ability it'd get but that would be pretty cool no?

Years
  • as a ghost type fanatic mimikyu is by far my favorite fairy...

I like that I have an extra type to deal with Dark Type pokemon, but, conversely I also don't like how Sableye and Spiritomb have a weakness now! xD

Also my mimikyu plush is sneaking on my laptop as I write this....

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome(if you haven't been already) and I think Fairy Types were added specifically for the reason you noted lol. No one Pokemon should have zero vulnerabilities. I do find it interesting that Mimikyu is immune to three types(Normal, Fighting and Dragon). Matches Dark/Ghost, Ghost/Flying, Ghost/Ground and Steel/Ghost(this one might be the best one since its Aegislash). OP typing for Ghost would be Normal/Ghost though as it'd remove Ghost's vulnerability to itself by making it immune, leaving just Dark Type moves to worry about while Ghost removes Normal Type's lone vulnerability to Fighting.

Granted, this is all I'll talk about Ghost Types since this is the Fairy club. Next typing I want to see is Ground/Fairy.... Defensively, it'd be rather vulnerable but offensively... dear lord.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey all you cool new kids! I've been MIA for personal reasons but I just want to say that this club is very much still open and accepting applicants! I will add all the newbies when I'm not reliant on my tablet for the time being! xoxo

And welcome to the club! (●♡∀♡)

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Eh no rush as they say. None of my or anyone's business when it comes to personal matters so I'll just say come back when you're ready. Something tells me that Galar is going to be pretty heavy on the Fairy, Steel and Dragon Type spectrum but maybe that's just me. If anything it points to a lot of Fairy Types due to UK's folklore history being chock full of them.

Back