• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] *+:。♡.。The Fairy Type Club。.♡。:+*

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Alright cuties! Everyone has been added and updated and whatnot! Sorry I got a little distracted, hehe, I recently found my copy of Pokemon Y again and my collection of shiny Fairies has now been brought back to their rightful home. :')

Next in line is shiny Audio for me!

Now if only Swablu was an option for the firend safari rippppp

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Alright cuties! Everyone has been added and updated and whatnot! Sorry I got a little distracted, hehe, I recently found my copy of Pokemon Y again and my collection of shiny Fairies has now been brought back to their rightful home. :')

Next in line is shiny Audio for me!

Now if only Swablu was an option for the firend safari rippppp

I wouldn't know the joy of having shiny Fairies, much less Shiny anything seeing as I only own Generation 1 :P Plus not all Shiny Pokemon are equal and honestly some are just "What the heck were they thinking?" worthy.

If I had to rate Shiny Fairies... I think Sylveon wins that in a landslide. Blue definitely suits it.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    At some point in the future when I'm not trying to negotiate using my DS and my tablet at the same time I'll post a proper list of my current shinies! I even got a few spares I wouldn't mind giving away to someone in this club once I get them transferred to sun/moon or sword/shield!

Maybe I can do a cute little contest for a shiny fairy, eh? Fairy monotype battles anyone?

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Heh Fairy mono-type battles? Mawile(Mega?) and Klefki in a double battle would be pretty dope... ngl. Same with Florges and Whimsicott.

Decibel575

#TEAMSOBBLE
    Years
  • YEAAAAAAAAHHH. It's active again!!! I am SO looking forward to Gen 8, as folklore suggests a lot of Dragons and Fairies.

The only shiny I currently have is my Shiny Primarina in UM. But I recently lost my game somewhere.. So all my beautiful and adorable Fairy types are out of my grasp. And I really wanted to hatch some more shiny pokemon. Next on my list was going to be Mimikyu and then Mawile.

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
    Years
  • Not a fan of shinies to begin with, only like a few of them. mono-fairy battle? Count my baby in (sylveon)

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Please can I join the club? I hope me and Lady Jirachu have fun chatting with each other in this club.

My favorite/favourite fairy type Pokemon is Sylveon.

Welcome to the club. Just be sure to swear allegiance to Team Fairy and take an oath acknowledging [user]Fairy[/user] as the supreme overlord over all things Sylveon. Any other Fairies you like or is Sylveon the Supreme Fairy?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Please can I join the club? I hope me and Lady Jirachu have fun chatting with each other in this club.

My favorite/favourite fairy type Pokemon is Sylveon.

Hey there dearie! Of course you can join the club! I'll add you to the list today. (。・ω・。)ノ♡

edit: added!

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Double posting and I can't even abuse mod privileges to justify it rip Sam don't ban me ;; <3

So, if we were to really hold a Fairy monotype doubles tournament, how many people would actually be interested in joining? I just want to gauge interest. :)

Depending on the level of participation, I've got enough shiny fairies to distribute to whomever places in the top 3. I can list the details of the shinies I'm offering if it'll drum up more interest, Though, one of them is an Eevee so you're contractually obligated to evolve it into a Sylveon! I was thinking I can maybe even get the battling community involved, but it's a requirement to be a part of this club to participate. Thoughts?

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Eh if I owned anything within the last 10 years with respect to hardware, including Pokémon Games, I would likely be interested. Alas, I'll be rooting from the sidelines with my fictional team(s). As for VGC... I'm like the laziest and most stubborn person you'll ever know lol.

PS: Double posting isn't that big of a deal so long as it's not a habit or consistent occurrence.
    PSS: It had to do with gauging club interest. I think that more than qualifies as an exception.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    We could always just hold a showdown tourney. I can do a custom commission for the winner, maybe? n_n;

Decibel575

#TEAMSOBBLE
    Years
  • Custom Commission? Well, if we do a Showdown Tournament, I will be there. And I will slay some shiz. My entire UM team was Fairy, so I know how to use em.
    How about no Legendary Pokemon though? Or do you want them as well?

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • A BST limit could be imposed that would do the job for you in limiting what Pokemon are available. 550 would essentially remove Magearna, Diancie, Florges(just barely... 552 perhaps an exception for her?), the Tapu's, Xerneas and Mega's(Altaria). Mega Audino would actually squeeze under the 550 limit.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • You going to make an exception for Florges seeing as she's just 2 points over 550? Seems like a good exception to make as I see it.

Decibel575

#TEAMSOBBLE
    Years
  • This is just to get your attention, sorry. XD Thought you would like it

Yeah, a limit on the BST would be good. Wouldn't want people running in with a Xerneas and Mega Altaria and sweeping.

Also. *w* I just found something THAT I WILL NOT REST until I obtain it.

Will it show I wonder

MINE!!!.jpg

My mother recently bought an Eevee version, and I was told about this. She did seem a little taken aback when she found out Sylveon was my favourite, but oh well

Last edited:
    Back