• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] *+:。♡.。The Fairy Type Club。.♡。:+*

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Yeah! There's this weird 1920s company mogul feel to the whole design. Makes me wonder what inspired the fairy typing since it seems out of left field. Not that I'm disappointed!

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 27, 2020
I'm not a huge fan of the new wheezing and I have never really liked poison types much either

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I'd like the know the lore that inspired Galarian Weezing's Fairy typing since it seems so contradictory to what the fae have been represented as in Pokemon. Like, they're mostly forest sprites and imps and flower children, so a literal poison spewing smoke stack seems more anti-Fairy then anything else. I guess hence the Poison typing but, still, I wonder what the story behind it is.

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
Years
Heh Heh Heh If trainers were pokemon which ones would be fairy I think Allister would be a good fairy type

and Galarian Weezing is now my number 2 favorite fairy pokemon my number 1 is Allister if he counts as a fairy type that is

Last edited:

Sorvete

Novice
Years
Yeah I can't wait until Weezing's menu sprite gets released so I can choose it as my favorite here :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
If we don't get a party sprite for it soon I can just make one! :o I went ahead and did that for Alcremie and Impidimp anyway since I'm impatient, lol.

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
Years
Nice they look pretty good for unofficial sprites also it's pretty sad no one has Impidimp on there favorite fairies list so I'm going to do it
Can you add Impidimp to my favorites thanks in advance

Last edited:

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
image0-2.png
someome posted this in a discord server im in. Thought it was cute

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
image0-2.png
someome posted this in a discord server im in. Thought it was cute

OMG that is precious please tell me the artist if you know because I need to show my appreciation!!!

And, speaking of Fairy art, I made a wallpaper for everyone to use if ya want! n_n;
Spoiler:

Sorvete

Novice
Years
Oh my gosh, I loved that mash up! You're so talented Fairy. :D I'll definitely have to use this somewhere

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Well, now that there's a Dragon type club, we of the Fae folk need to show our loyalty! >:]

Years
Name: NevDev
Favorite fairies (in this order ^^): Sylveon (also favorite eeveelution alongside Flareon), Gardevoir and Kirlia, Ribombee, Floette, mimikyu

So there's a fairy club and I'm only finding out about it now?! Heck, I wanna join, some of my very favorite pokemon are fairy type!! And it's by far one of my favorite types x3 Rivaled only by ghost and dragon (ironically).

But hey, hope everything goes well, this place seems great :D

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Welcome to the club NevDev! I'll add you to the list when I'm not on mobile. What are your thoughts about the new Galar Fairy types? :)

Years
Welcome to the club NevDev! I'll add you to the list when I'm not on mobile. What are your thoughts about the new Galar Fairy types? :)

As far as Impidimp is concerned, I'm waiting to see if it has an evolution to form my opinion on it.

However, I do quite like the galarian weezing! Even without it's silly design, the concept of it consuming polluted air and purifying it is kinda great! Also, always happy to see fairy-poision type, fun combo imo.

OH! and let's not forget Alcremie. She's precious, and I'll collect a bunch of different colours. Also, Alcremie's gigantimax form is a hecking giant cake! that's awesome.

Last edited:
Back