• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] *+:。♡.。The Fairy Type Club。.♡。:+*

Decibel575

#TEAMSOBBLE
Years
Hiiiiii. So. Fairy types in gen 8!

Even one of the legendary dogs is a fairy type. This is great.

As for the favourite fairy type of the generation. It's obviously Hattarene

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Sorry to bother but... how long might waiting to be added to the list take? ^^;

That totally depends on how long it takes the club owner to manifest on this forum again,
I'm sure it's ok to just chat here regardless :)

Hiiiiii. So. Fairy types in gen 8!

Even one of the legendary dogs is a fairy type. This is great.

As for the favourite fairy type of the generation. It's obviously Hattarene
Hatenna is precioussss

250px-856Hatenna.png

smol ball of love

I really like Zacian too :) Especially her "Hero of many battles" form with the braids. Makes her look very fairy mythical. And I call it a her because it says in some pokédex entry that it's believed to be Zamazentha's sister ahah.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
You definitely don't need to be a member to chat! Anyone can express some love for Fairies at any point regardless of club affiliation. Unless you're already a member of that dirty Dragon club. >:(

But yes I am back from my hiatus so I will be able to get everyone added, haha. Sorry for the wait!

I gotta say, I'm not disappointed with ANY of the Fairy types this gen. Historically I've been iffy on a few, but these are really charming and I'm so happy they took a more lore-friendly approach to European Fairies. I do hope Alolan Ninetales makes her way into SWSH tho. <3

Years
You definitely don't need to be a member to chat! Anyone can express some love for Fairies at any point regardless of club affiliation. Unless you're already a member of that dirty Dragon club. >:(

But yes I am back from my hiatus so I will be able to get everyone added, haha. Sorry for the wait!

Yay, welcome back! :D

I've gotta say, gen 8 seems to be such a fun gen for Fairy type pokemon, in my opinion at least. And that's why I'd like to share my thoughts on them all! ^-^

Milcery: It's a little cutie, and I love the way it evolves into Alcremie. A very solid pokemon! Perfect for the fairy typing. No complains.
Alcremie: I've loved Alcremie since the day it was reviled! At the time before the pokedex was leaked, it was even among my top pokemon of that gen, and it still kind of is! It's precious, I love it, I WANT IT!! Oh, and having so many forms of it is an absolute yes :) A bit let down by the shiny, especially since so many forms exist so it doesn't matter too much, but that's just such a minor complain. Oh, and did I mention that the gigantimax Alcremie is a hecking giant cake?! Amazing, 10/10
Zacian: As soon as it came out, I've immediately loved the design. It just reminds me of that one dark souls boss, and overall it looks pretty great! Best legendary in the game imo (not hard to pull off with only three of them lol), and I'd even put it up there with some of my favorites of all time. Both forms are amazing, and I like the added shield typing and the sword it gets. Zacian made me prefer sword version over shield.
Galarian Rapidash: Honestly, I only wish that the cutie that was Galarian ponyta was a fairy type too, since its my favorite out of the two. But, oh well, I still think that Galarian Rapidash looks amazing. It's beautiful, and it has one of the best shinies of this generation. Overall a great regional form.
Hatterene: I love a good pokedex entry. And the whole Hatterene line great ones. A forest which that doesn't like you being loud or showing too much emotion paired with a psychic typing and an awesome design? I say, yes please! Because of how adorable it is, Hattrem would actually take the spot of my favorite fairy type pokemon this gen. ...But it's not fairy type until it evolves into Hatterene. ^^;; Oh well, least I can still say that Hatterene still more than deserves the spot. Yep, I've said it, Hatterene is my favorite fairy type this gen! Oh, and of course, good gigantimax form. Prefer the regular tho.
Impidimp line: admittedly, I wasn't really a big fan of Impidimp when I first saw it. Still kind of think it's my least favorite fairy this gen, but at least I've got to tolerate it a bit more. Mainly because of its evolved forms. Every pokemon in this line is still at the bottom of my favorite gen 8 fairies list, but I kind of have some stuff I like about each of them. Like Morgrem having a nice dex entry and reminding me of heavy metal/rock for some strange reason, or Grimmsnarl having a great shiny and awesome gigantimax form. Also, they all look way better in game, just gonna say that.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Is anyone else going to make each and every Alcremie form to begin their fairy army? Cause I am. (´∇ノ`*)ノ

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh lord I just remembered I need to make a new front page header that includes all the new 8th gen fairies. .__________.;;

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Iirc it's a Kingdom Hearts villain! But uhhhh don't quote me on that it's been a few years. ^^;;;;

Years
A Fairy Type club?!?! Count me in!!!

Name: Sakura/Foxy
Favorite Fairies: Sylveon, Galarian Rapidash, Alolan Ninetales and Primarina

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Yay!! Welcome welcome! Always great to have another Fairy type lover here. :) I'll add you when I'm not on mobile!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I do think it's neat that not all fairy types are pink and cuddly. Morgrem and family are a different kind of fairies :)

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen May 17, 2020
hopefully I'm not interrupting a conversation oxo,,, miss fairy told me about this thread and obviously enough i wuv fairy types a whole bunch!
urm hewo .... my name: nituo!:3
andda my favoritue fairies are: Ribombee, Dedenne, Slurpuff, Alcremie (rainbow swirl), Galarian ponyta, mega Gardevoir, mega Audino, and Magearna!!
i have so many more fairies i appreciate a ton like shiinotic (their adorable smile!!!!), impidimp, cleffa line, a lot lot more ;v;

Last edited:
Back