• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] *+:。♡.。The Fairy Type Club。.♡。:+*

Decibel575

#TEAMSOBBLE
Years
Ohhh. Fan games?? I know it is technically a meme, but what about Alolan Sandslash as Sonic? Anyone remember Roll? i think her name is, from megaman? I think Sylveon would fit representing her

BTW. Sorry for being inactive.. Real Life got to me. College almost done for the year, yay. ^^

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Yes. Yes. I love the idea. But! Bare with me here. Imagine a Loco Roco fangame but instead of precious blobs it's a bunch of Togedemaru...!!

giphy.gif

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
it's still cute tho!!

but yes, i will accept Marill as an alternative. :D

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
So... looking back at what I've posted, does anyone have Dark/Fairy or Ghost/Fairy suggestions? Only Mimikyu fits the criteria so we got ample room for creative exploration. Maybe make that a Halloween event? *Cough*

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Speaking of which, check out these amazing Fairy type fakemons:

Spoiler:

I am 90% sure the artist's name is RegiãoLareen but I had a very difficult time sourcing that. If anyone knows the artist's name or website please let me know! I want to make sure I credit properly. :)

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
So I had a thought while I slept last night. Which Fairy Type Pokemon do you deem to be the cutest? Namely, we're ignoring ability and combat worthiness and looking solely at aesthetics or its appearance. So yes Misty, outside does matter. <- Season 1 Breeder Episode(where Brock got Vulpix... but I digress).

In addition to this, try and expand your picking process to all 18 Pokemon Types. If a Pokemon happens to be dual-typed, it can be your representative for both if it beats out all others. Then from that, narrow it down and compare it to your Fairy Type to choose the cutest Pokemon in Pokemon.

Here are my picks:

Normal: Eevee <- hard not to pick it
Electric: Mareep <- Janna will be proud
Fire: Victini <- This was soooo hard... especially with Kanto Vulpix... but he won out
Water: Popplio <- Ditto lol...
Grass: Bulbasaur <- can't persuade me otherwise
Ice: Alolan Vulpix <- not a hard choice
Fighting: Riolu <- many just aren't cute. He meets the cut
Poison: Poipole <- Have to admit, he makes Poison cute
Ground: Sandshrew <- just enough cute
Flying: Altaria <- almost went Togekiss
Psychic: Celebi <- Link incarnate
Bug: Vivillon <- so many patterns....
Rock: Rockruff <- *barks*
Ghost: Mimikyu <- Not many cute Ghost types...
Dragon: Dragonair <- nothing more graceful than this
Dark: Absol <- suppose he wins here, particularly its Mega form
Steel: Jirachi <- cute x 9000
Fairy: Sylveon <- I struggled soooooo hard with this one. I love Vulpix line and I was this close to going with Alolan Ninetales but there is just something about Sylveon that makes me say its the cutest Fairy Pokemon.

Now from that list above... oh god... don't make me choose.... lol. If I had to narrow it down to five, it'd be Celebi, Jirachi, Victini, Sylveon and Dragonair. From that, good luck...

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
im sorry fairy, close your eyes and dont read this post!

One of my friends told me sylveon is a horrible pokemon, i am so mad at her.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
im sorry fairy, close your eyes and dont read this post!

One of my friends told me sylveon is a horrible pokemon, i am so mad at her.

Its speed is not that great(a truck when you think about it) but 95 HP and 110+ on Special totally makes up for that. I have no idea what moves I'd give one if I ever had the opportunity. Probably something like so:

Moonblast
Dazzling Gleam
Psyshock
Double Team or something... what I have no idea lmao

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I'd be lying if I said there was so much more to love about Sylveon other than it's aesthetic, lol. Even I can see that competitively it's not very viable, at least not in higher tiers. Maybe with Wish support?? idk. But it suffers from 4 move syndrome HARD. I just think it's cute enough to make up for that! n_n

My list of favorite Pokemon is already my list of types I think are cutest though! And yeah, that stills includes Volcarona. :p

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
I had a dream that Kanto Ninetales gained Fairy Typing to become Fire/Fairy like its Alolan Counterpart which is Ice/Fairy. Am I wrong to think like that or should it be Fire/Psychic like Victini?

FlameChrome

Years
I'd be lying if I said there was so much more to love about Sylveon other than it's aesthetic, lol. Even I can see that competitively it's not very viable, at least not in higher tiers. Maybe with Wish support?? idk. But it suffers from 4 move syndrome HARD. I just think it's cute enough to make up for that! n_n

My list of favorite Pokemon is already my list of types I think are cutest though! And yeah, that stills includes Volcarona. :p

i have sylveon in US and it was very helpful.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years

I remember you doing a drawing of Mega Sylveon. If that were to come to pass(which is unlikely), here's the stat boost I'd give it:

HP: 95(+0)
Attack: 65(+0)
Defense: 85(+20)
Special Attack: 160(+50)
Special Defense: 130(+0)
Speed: 90(+30)

I'd increase its Defense against Physical moves while drastically increasing its Special Attack and Speed. 90 Speed for a Mega is rather slow but remember Mega Garchomp has 92 base Speed. Mega Blastoise has 78 while Venusaur is 80. In other words, Mega Sylveon would only lose to Pokemon who are naturally fast: Fire, Electric and Psychic Types.

Decibel575

#TEAMSOBBLE
Years
Back again. Damn, havent really been active.. Anyway, cutest fairy type.. That is hard to answer for me. I think Pokemon like Mawile, Sylveon, Primarina and A Vulpix are adorable. Even Ribombee is kind of cute. Fairy types need you to protecc them. Anyway, I think both the games and the anime have sold me on A Vulpix. That little pure white ball of fluff just gets me every time.

I am a little disappointed though. I once tried to make a Fairy Type fan club whenstill used my PokeHunterBlack account. *3* Didn't work out. I ain't mad though. Fairy is our ruler. *-*)/

FlameChrome

Years
Back again. Damn, havent really been active.. Anyway, cutest fairy type.. That is hard to answer for me. I think Pokemon like Mawile, Sylveon, Primarina and A Vulpix are adorable. Even Ribombee is kind of cute. Fairy types need you to protecc them. Anyway, I think both the games and the anime have sold me on A Vulpix. That little pure white ball of fluff just gets me every time.

I am a little disappointed though. I once tried to make a Fairy Type fan club whenstill used my PokeHunterBlack account. *3* Didn't work out. I ain't mad though. Fairy is our ruler. *-*)/

how long ago was that? because the clubhouse got a restart sometime in about 2018. No clubs got transfered over either.

FlameChrome

Years
Well, I believe it was way back in 2015, or 16. But even then, no one replied. Oh well. XD

well its a different time now, the people who arent active have been weeded out at this point. Plus PC got a fresh new layout (somewhat) and clubhouse got restarted sometime in 2018. Sorry if im repeating.

Back