• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] *+:。♡.。The Fairy Type Club。.♡。:+*

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
This might sound silly but I think Xerneas would be an interesting addition to Smash. Having a quadruped with some kind of magical fairy ranged attacks would be cool but it also couldn't be a clone of another fighter. They'd have to code it from scratch, afaik!

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
What kind of fairy game? :o

The Tooth Fairy Game... :laugh-squinted:

But in all seriousness I have no freaking idea. How about we get some LGPE discussion by asking what version and what team you'd get. Stipulation: Team must have at least 1 Fairy Type. For me, I don't have a Switch so me getting LGPE would require that I buy the console and I'm not so sure I'd be wanting to plop down over $400 when all things are considered. I'm not buying both titles either as I'd rather save $60 and do online trading or reluctantly play Pokemon GO for the version exclusives.

LGP: Pikachu, Blastoise, Sandslash, Alolan Sandslash, Alolan Raticate, Clefable
LGE: Eevee, Venusaur, Ninetales, Alolan Ninetales, Alolan Muk and Starmie

Either team works for me. First team counters everything but Normal and Bug(and A.Sandslash resists both). Second Team counters everything but Normal and Electric if I'm not mistaken. I really like that LGE team too for obvious reasons :t037:

Last edited:

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
i doubt I would play those games, LGPE

Fairy, i mean like a pokemon game spinoff of fairy type pokemon only.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
i doubt I would play those games, LGPE

Fairy, i mean like a pokemon game spinoff of fairy type pokemon only.

So a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon with a Fairy Type emphasis? Hmm... oh boy... someone is going to go wild with that one if Sylveon is the main protagonist.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
So how about this Super Mario inspired PMD game. We have Bowser(Blastoise) and his seven Lieutenants(Iggy, Morton, Lemmy, Ludwig, Roy, Wendy and Larry as Wartortles) plus legions of Koopa(Squirtles) and other Pokémon out to cause chaos and destruction. You have Princess Peach(Gardevoir), Princess Daisy(Diancie), Yoshi(Each Type being a Dragon Pokemon), Toadette(Morelull? Honestly I don't know) with Mario and Luigi as pickable characters. Peach and Daisy have been captured by Bowser and his crew so it's up to Mario and Luigi to save the day again.

What do you think?

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Beating Clover to the punch as they say... muwhahaa. Here's a "game".

Spoiler:

For those into LoZ, here's another(again courtesy of someone... *cough*)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I want a fan game with Clefairy or Jigglypuff as the title character.

Those two are my most favorite fairies, and I even have a plushie of one of them (jigglypuff ^.^).

By the way, I keep my Jigglypuff on my bed with me, and hug her when i sleep at night xD I like snuggling a pokemon plushie to sleep with me. Sadly, she did get a slight light blue stain on her face today from the package of some food i was eating o.o; Thankfully, the stain doesn't show a lot, and its actually kinda pretty. But I gotta watch to be really careful eating around this thing xD;

But if mistakes happen, i guess I gotta remember what my mom said about the japanese. They PURPOSELY make mistakes while doing art, then fill in the mistakes with gold. I guess now Jigglypuff has a little gold on her face xD

Cool my new pokemon plushie just happens to be a fairy type pokemon so i could bring it up in this club :3 hehe

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
I want a fan game with Clefairy or Jigglypuff as the title character.

Those two are my most favorite fairies, and I even have a plushie of one of them (jigglypuff ^.^).

By the way, I keep my Jigglypuff on my bed with me, and hug her when i sleep at night xD I like snuggling a pokemon plushie to sleep with me. Sadly, she did get a slight light blue stain on her face today from the package of some food i was eating o.o; Thankfully, the stain doesn't show a lot, and its actually kinda pretty. But I gotta watch to be really careful eating around this thing xD;

But if mistakes happen, i guess I gotta remember what my mom said about the japanese. They PURPOSELY make mistakes while doing art, then fill in the mistakes with gold. I guess now Jigglypuff has a little gold on her face xD

Cool my new pokemon plushie just happens to be a fairy type pokemon so i could bring it up in this club :3 hehe

Then which one plays Kirby? I'd vote for Jigglypuff due to the fact it sucks in air to blow itself up into a Balloon, similar to Kirby. It also has been known to beat the snot out of people, particularly in its evolved form(which is really Pink).

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
As Starbomb once said:

"The madness of cold-blooded murder'd
Overtaken Jigglypuff!
He blasted Bowser to infinity
With one massive-ass hit
Then he took three Falcon Punches
Like it wasn't even shit!"

No but for real an all fairy type beat'em up would be fun af too lol.

Back