• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1,000 ways to be kicked out of Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 4, 2017
    113 Super glue the phone's used by employees and/or their work station mouse to whatever surface you can (bonus points for upside down phones.)

114 Using a pin/needle, make tiny holes in balloon packets so they cannot be inflated.

115 In the aisle with the haircare products, fill the bottles which are blacked out (eg. tresime) with the food condiment of your choice, (Heinz ketchup is very watery and works quite well.)

kittykitten

I'm a glitch
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 11, 2011

Use all of the strawberries in the produce aisle in an attempt to make the donuts in the bakery as jelly filled donuts.

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years
  • 118 Streak.

119 Put uncensored rap and have it on blast in the children's section (Bring your own because walmart only sells censored music)

120 Collect at least 50 stray cats, let them free, then release the fish and sit back and watch

121 Break all the freezer doors off

122 (The walmart i go to has fresh live lobsters) Grab all the lobsters, cut off the restraints, and put them in the toy section

kittykitten

I'm a glitch
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 11, 2011
    124:

Take bags of Ice and put it in the pharmacy, on top of open bottles of tylenol.

dante1w

Banned
    Years
  • 129- Open up all the cerial boxes and start stuffing them in the casheir's mouth.
    130- Put your hands in the air and start screaming: "I can fly, watch me soar through the air"
    131- Carry a bunch of shampoo bottles and empty them in your hair, then pretend to be walking out, hahaha, that'd really get them.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
    Years
  • 133. Put on a lion costume, hide in the clothes racks, and when someone walks by jump out and say "Welcome to Narnia!"

A "Welcome to Narnia!" was posted on the first page, I think. Involved a bathroom.

134. Go into the girls' restroom when you're a guy, and the guys' restroom for girls.
    135. Gorge on the candy in front of the register, just pig out.
    136. Camp out in one of the display tents.
    137. Play Hide & Seek, and wreck the place trying to find the players.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Describe, in depth, the names that you've given to your body parts and how it helps their function to a member of staff.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
    Years
  • Correction/expansion to 142: Hold up ANYONE with it. ._.

143. No matter what age you are, go up to every woman you see (within reason, such as 16 or older, and do note that this includes staff, too), and pull out all the pick-up lines you see on T-shirts, like, "I lost my phone number, can I have yours?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back