• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: 12 colourful years

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    A lot of people in the world ignore or think nothing of most of their peers. Not you, Angie. You are always genuinely interested in people, and it's an exceptional personality trait. I'm very happy I met you and I hope, eventually, you can overcome your illness.

Congratulations on twelve years!!

Bay

Years
  • Congrats on the 12 year anniversary, Angie! You deserved all the warm wishes as you had contributed here so much. <3

Last edited:

Lucid

Have a cookie~! ^______^

Wtf are we still doing here

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
    Years
  • The fact that I'm just now posting on this thread is a testament to how often I'm on the forums compared to Discord these days.

But all of that aside, you have been an absolute blessing to everyone within this community. You are a wonderful person, and I know that you can handle whatever life throws at you. Here's to celebrating this delightful community member, and may you join us again soon. Happy extremely late anniversary, Angelica!

Back