• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fanfiction Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Welcome to the Pokemon Fanfiction Challenge! This is your chance to stretch your imagination and write a one-shot/short story based on the prompt given!

Of course there are some rules that should be followed:

Rules:

The rules of both the Community and the Pokemon Fanfiction Section still apply.

1.) Only Pokemon fanfiction. It makes sense, given the board that we're on.

2.) One-shots are preferred. PM me or post in the Discussion Thread to argue this rule.

3.) When posting your one-shot, start a new thread and place in the title (FFC). This way, I can easily see which fanfics are for this challenge and link to them in this thread.

4.) You have a month to write your fanfics.

5.) No word limit. The fanfics are not being judged, so go crazy writing them.

6.) Basic grammar still applies, though.

Notes:

1.) Anyone can think up of a prompt. Just send to me via PM any word/quote/lyric/picture/anything that inspires you, and it will become a prompt with your credit.

2.) At the end of each month, I will link all stories for the prompt in the prompt's post. This way, future readers can easily find the stories, and the writers can look back to see what they wrote.

3.) Right now, there is no planned prompt for November. That is the month that National Writing Month happens, and a few people on this board participate in that.

4.) A big thank you goes out to YunaDances for getting this idea started!

5.) This isn't a contest. There are no prizes. We just write for the fun of it.

Prompts:
    March 2008 - "Rain"
    April 2008 - "Wander"
    May 2008 - "Death"
    June 2008 - "Birth"

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Prompt Number Five

"Freedom"

Deadline: End of the month, as always

"Stories"

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Prompt Number Seven

"It's going to be all right."

Use this line in your story somewhere. Beginning, Middle, End. Somewhere. It's like Waldo.

Deadline: *shrugs*

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I'm posting this now because I don't want to wait until midnight.

The FFC is going to go on a slight hiatus for a while. Why? Because it's getting to be the time of the year when people are busy. Other people have schoolwork. I have my own life to live, where I don't want to sit there and remember that "oh, at midnight I have to post a new prompt." Really, I just want to work on my own fanfiction.

Besides, I have no idea where I'm going with this post.

FFC will be back at a later date. Not sure when. Where my mind is now, they're not big on dates, and unfortunately, I'm not a genius punk kid who can hack computers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back