• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Generation

Years
    I started with Generation 1, even though I the first pokemon game that belonged to me was Gold. I started with my brothers pokemon Red, and it isn't my favourite Pokemon game, because it gets boring after finishing and the games after it have waaaaaaaaaaay more replay value. My best memory was the day I completed the pokedex by paying my cousing $2 for his Mew -_-

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Generation 1-Pokemon Yellow Was my very first generation i had played/owned and i got it about a month after it had been released in america.I was age 7.

Years
    My first generation was Generation 1 (R/G/Y)

The anime persuaded me to purchase my Red Version. Ever since then I've been hooked.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I think my order goes a little something like..

Gen III, Gen V, Gen IV, Gen, II, Gen I

It's obviously changed several times over the years but this is currently how I feel, (Hoenn still being my favourite region along side the R/S/E Pokémon games, however from what I've experienced from playing Japanese Pokémon White, I absolutely loved Isshu/Unova, so once I buy Pokémon B/W in English, it may change)

But my first generation.. was infact Gen I, it did used to be my second favourite but ever since Hoenn, it's changed.

Years
    All started at the beginning for me and it was Pokemon Red.
    I have owned and do own every single game to this day. (Except Crystal, but I shall get it soon).​

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    My first "official" generation was generation III. Even though Pokemon Gold was my very first game, I never really understood how to play it until after I completed Sapphire. Although as a 7/9 year old Generation II gave me some good and bad memories. But sapphire gave me awesome memories.

Uhh lets see, I was about 7 when I first recieved Gold, I left it in my overalls and they were put in the washer. Then when I was 9 I got sapphire and beasted that game. After that every Saturday I would wake up and play Pokemon Gold with a broken battery.

Back