• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1x1 role plays....

Dragon Tamer Lance

Lance Fan
    Years
    I only see a place to role play group rps, what if you just want to do a one on one rp with only you and one other person? Where would you request for something like that?

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    I think you would just say, "Only one person may signup." In the group RP section. That's what I would do.

-MetalGardevoir

Dragon Tamer Lance

Lance Fan
    Years
    But.., Wouldn't it get deleted? ><:: Sorry if it's an obvious question I'm just not used to this site yet, also what if I want more than one role play?

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    You would have to go to either Alter Ego or Loki about this question, I would assume.

I'm sure nothing would be wrong with a one-on-one RP, but I would ask; just in case.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    You can be in as many roleplays as you want, but don't just keep joining if you're already in... say, 5.

I knew a forum that allowed 1x1 roleplays and they seemed to be a success, although... I'm not sure if they're allowed at PC.

Dragon Tamer Lance

Lance Fan
    Years
    @.swift-I don't like group role plays I only like one on ones and umm I know I can be in as many group ones as I like but I don't want to cause ..., Well I don't like them.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    This question was asked in the roleplay lounge a while ago. Here's the reply Alter Ego gave:

Well, it's not standard here obviously, but as long as standard RP requirements (profiles, plot, etc.) are followed, I have nothing against you starting a one-on-one RP. Speaking of my experience of such things, however, I do feel inclined to point out that those tend to die quickly unless both RPers are really 100% devoted to the cause, so if your plot can be altered to include more people, it may increase the lifespan of the RP. As long as it's a working plot, I have no objections either way, though. However, please do add a disclaimer in that case so people won't waste their time signing up for something they can't get into.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    @.swift-I don't like group role plays I only like one on ones and umm I know I can be in as many group ones as I like but I don't want to cause ..., Well I don't like them.

I understand that, I was talking about any types of RP's.
    You can be in as many RP's as you want and that includes 1x1 RP's, as long as they're allowed at PC in the first place.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Theoretically you could go out, be social, VM some friends, some people and ask if they're interested. It's fine that you want to RP one on one with somebody, but do keep in mind that we have rules. Also, note that you can PM the moderators if it's a question regarding the section they're assigned to, they're usually more than glad to help, as long as you are respectful of them. xD

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2011
    well i like the group roleplays so i can't help but do you guys know if there is any good roleplays at the moment?

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Here's the run-down on one-on-ones.

1.You can make them.
    2. You can join them.
    3. If you do it over the PM system, we're not gonna care if you have a plot or meet the minimum post limit, so you don't have to worry about that. ;D
    4. To request for a one-on-one, you would do well to ask in the Lounge of whichever respective section you're interested in. For example, if you wanted to do a pokemon one on one, you'd ask in the Pokemon Roleplay Lounge. If you wanted a series related, or original roleplay, you'd ask in the Other Roleplay Lounge.
    5. You may not create a thread requesting for a one on one roleplay. You must ask in the Lounges.

Does that answer all your questions? ;3

Back