• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: 2015: Your RP year in wordy hijinks

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023

Let's talk about 2015 and roleplaying. They're connected in a way that any year is with roleplaying, because people have been roleplaying in 2015. What are your favorite moments from RPs you've been in? What are some cool characters and posts you've seen this year? Why is Ice the coolest mod? Or maybe just talk about stuff that you've done because of this place. The people in it, the skills you've got from here, the discussion you've had. It's basically a dump for everything positive and great that is at least vaguely related to roleplaying, and happened in 2015!

Last edited by a moderator:

Myriad

Formerly Lawlietta.
    Years
    It's been a real honour to be a part of the RPT chat, and meeting you all has been the best part of it for me! You guys are so awesome and it's been amazing talking to you all, from deep conversations about race and machine intelligence to crazy CAH games. <33

RPing has been a new challenge for me this year, since I don't usually write with/for other people, and I'm super glad to have tried it out. One of my New Year's resolutions is to write more regularly, so hopefully you'll be seeing me around even more often ^^

EDIT: So glad this is my 200th post!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    2015: Your RP year in wordy hijinks
    oh my GOD I almost forgot that we turned RP Corner into a cult with inverted colors and all on April Fools. That was amazing. All hail Blarzigord, dark lord of all aliens. Praise be unto him.

2015 was the year a ton of new faces popped in and started piping up about stuff and making long lasting or at least memorable roleplays. It was the year Skymin and Mana left their longtime modness of the place, but we gained gimmepie and Ice instead! And me, again and again, are you tired of me yet? It was the year when we rearranged the place to finally get a discussion forum, the year when skype groups made OOC threads desolate but it was okay because of all the closeness we built.

Seriously guys, my year overall has been sort of shitty and stressful, but the RP Theatre/Corner has been an oasis of love and fun. I appreciate each and every one of the people who have made even a single post in this part of PokéCommunity, so freaking much. You are all important in this mini-community we've somehow built. And I can only see things getting even better from here.

Remember, make posts, not excuses! and may the banhammer be ever in your favor

Years
    You guys made me get Skype, and added me to the Dust and Backstage chats. I'll let that speak for itself.

In all seriousness, you guys are crazy, silly, funny, and weird, and I love every minute I spend with you. Between stress at work and a newborn nephew at home, it's good to have a place to just unwind and have fun, which is exactly what you guys provide. I just wish I could be half as good to you guys as you've all been to me.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    I'm not that good at writing stuff like this but holy crap the RPT has been one of the best things that's happened to me in a looooong time. Coming back from my year-long hiatus and abandoning my notorious former RP habits was only the beginning of the long journey of laughs, drama, memes and unholy tentacled alien cults that was to happen. You guys are some of the best and most interesting people I've had the privilege to talk to; and writing with you guys is something I never hope to stop.

To the death of every Ryan out there.

2015: Your RP year in wordy hijinks

Last edited:

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    I loved Benkelele Sessions on skype, I'm putting this on a technicality as I only just experienced one on the first, but I'm told it's throughout. :)
    Is amazing, best start to the year ever.

Also I agree with everything before.

Back