• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2020 predictions

pkmin3033

We have an entire year of relative unknown stretching out before us! What do you think we'll see released/announced this year? Will we get the Switch Pro every analyst thinks is coming? Finally get that Metroid Prime trilogy and/or Mass Effect trilogy remastered for current consoles? Will the Game Pass come to the Switch? Does Deep Down still exist? Share your best (and worst) predictions for 2020!

I may or may not revive this thread in December and we'll see just how right you were!

Years
    -I predict a Diamond/Pearl remake. Idk why, but I sense it.
    -Sonic Adventure remake
    -I also predict the Switch Pro sometime in the later half of the year....I could be wrong of course.

Dumb question Dawn, what's "Game Pass" (for the Switch)? PM me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2020
    Hope that Bethesda will announce its closing and all the copyrights they're holding will find a new owner. Especially if it comes to Arkane Studios.

Cid

Years
    Mass Effect trilogy remaster would be amazing! I hope that ends up being a thing.

This year I predict that we're finally getting Mother 3. (One can dream.)

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2020
    Resident Evil 3 remake will surpass even Resident Evil 2 remake in sales.

Cyberpunk 2077 will get delayed yet again, likely due to coronavirus impeding in-person collaboration.

Less and less exclusives (Red Dead Redemption 2 is now on PC, and even Horizon Zero Dawn is coming to PC!).

Back