• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event 2024 Media Challenge!

Years
  • 2024 Media Challenge

Welcome to the 2024 PokéCommunity Media challenge!

Here we make a point of watching all those movies and shows we've been telling ourselves we'll get to eventually. Maybe it's not quite as noble as the reading challenge, but it's just as fun.

FYI:
    • Each SEASON of any given show completed counts as one thing watched.
    • ONE completed movie also counts.
    • Web series count. They follow the same convention as tv/streaming shows.
    • It's up to you if you want to score movies and series separately or keep them together.

You can track what you read by posting here as you read it. I also encourage you to post a journal of more detailed reviews.

I will start by pledging to watch 25 shows and 10 movies this year.

Participants:
    • gimmepie (who feels no shame at all in copying Starlight's CSS and formatting) - 5/25 shows - 1/10 movies
    • Starlight - 0/50 movies, - 0/15 shows
    • Arcaneum - 0/?? movies, - 0/?? shows

Last edited:
    Years
  • I will definitely take part! I can't remember what I've watched so far this year so I personally will count from now on.

I will attempt to watch 50 films and 15 series before the end of the year ☺️

Years
  • ooooo OK I will have a quick look and see what a good number will be.

two things: do I have to count from when I say what my amount will be (i.e. can I include anything already seen) and it's still currently saying it's the reading challenge

Years
  • ooooo OK I will have a quick look and see what a good number will be.

two things: do I have to count from when I say what my amount will be (i.e. can I include anything already seen) and it's still currently saying it's the reading challenge
    You can count anything you've seen in 2024 if you can remember it. Setting the target is really to give ourselves the motivation to watch stuff! I chose to do it from the point of my pledge because... I can't remember well enough lol.

Normally we would have started it in January anyway so you're fine counting it from then if you like.

I will fix that ty!

Years
  • I recently finished two more shows, putting me at 5/25. I should probably pick up the pace if I want to actually meet my goal by the end of the year.

Back