• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IMPORTANT: 24 Hour Events

Years
  • Okay so we have to decide what our 24 hour events are, which one of them gets the Necrozmium and when we're doing them. I think knowing in advance is a good idea. So far we have

Meme-Off (Tapunium) - Done

Treasure Hunt (Tapunium) - Pending

That means that there are three to go. I like the format we had for Meme-Off where one Kahuna from each tribe is a judge.

Years
  • I feel like the necrozmium needs to be hidden somewhere cipher style but thats just me ;)

Years
  • mmmmmmm
    there's ppc
    there's post flairs
    idt it's worth a tapucrystal

Post flairs aren?t public though :(

We really need to do a 24 hour event today, I'm thinking a game of Z-Crystal posting marathon kind of a deal where teams have to work together to reach a certain number of posts in a row made by the same team. Let's say... 50? With a rule that you have to wait ten minutes between posting. If nobody ever makes fifty, the team who got closest gets the crystal. No judges needed for that one, but it's an objective thing so it's fine. Does that work?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    We really need to do a 24 hour event today, I'm thinking a game of Z-Crystal posting marathon kind of a deal where teams have to work together to reach a certain number of posts in a row made by the same team. Let's say... 50? With a rule that you have to wait ten minutes between posting. If nobody ever makes fifty, the team who got closest gets the crystal. No judges needed for that one, but it's an objective thing so it's fine. Does that work?

Sounds fine to me, I don?t have any issues with it.

Back