• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 2nd Masterball

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    (This Master Ball is unknown if it is possible to get but i'm just putting this out there)
    If you head into Lumiose City and ride (or take taxi) to the Poke Ball Boutique, Head in and move to the left to the desk, you will see there is 4 Poke Balls behind the woman in a glass case; A Love Ball, A Safari Ball, A Ultra Ball and lastly a Master Ball!
    Well like i said, there is no way to get it as i know...

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    No they are just some display items, if you need an another one go to the Lottery and try your luck!

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    wish they make master ball available on PGL... pokemiles for master ball is a win !

psychomew2

Rank 1: Otsdarva
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    personally, I don't mind only having one masterball for my x version (I'm not expecting to win the lottery any time soon). The only roaming pokemon in the game is one of the birds, and even then it stays put once in the sea spirits den. It's not like in platinum where you had a ton of roamers (the 3 birds, cresselia and mesprit), catching all of those with only one masterball in your inventory is a headache. So long as the pokemon in the game stay put, I don't mind putting in the time needed to catch them normally.

TyRobot

Thanks Obamasnow!
    Years
  • I tend to catch certain things with different balls...anything normal gets a regular pokeball, shinies get premier balls, and so forth and so on...

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2017
    Which place do you have to get the Master Ball? All I get is Milk..

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Which place do you have to get the Master Ball? All I get is Milk..
    The one you get in the game normally is found via defeating Team Flare at the Poké Ball Factory. You get one with a Big Nugget.

Reactions: Sun

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    My roomate just got a second masterball from the lottery, so I guess it isn't impossible. I never got anything good from the lottery though.

Ha, yeah. I never get anything worthwhile from the lottery. :( My luck sucks.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2020
    Lol. Who needs a Master Ball?

Pretty sure they made it WAY easier to catch pokemon in a pokeball. I got Mewtwo in a normal pokeball on my third time. The only reason I'd ever use my Master Ball would be to catch a shiny abra in the friend safari.LOL

I find no use in master balls anymore because they don't really do anything but subtract from the fun. That being said, if anyone actually wants another masterball I'd trade it for a Charzardite Y. XD

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    the closest thing i do to mimic the master ball effect is to activate my lv.3 catching o-power then throw a quick ball on it.. 80% of the time is a sure catch

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    The Master Ball at Poké Ball Boutique isn't obtainable, unfortunately. ): As said in one of the posts above, it's there only for display purposes. If that wasn't the case, though, then it would've been great. I've given a few tries at lottery, but so far, I couldn't get any Master Ball. The rarest item I was able to get from it was a PP Max, since three of my numbers matched. Oh well, Master Balls aren't that necessary, I guess. d: As long as you have the patience, you should be able to capture any Pokémon you like with any type of Poké Ball of your choice.

§1

Rocket grunt
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    i almost never get milk from the lottery.

lots of pp ups though

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
    Years
  • I personally hope that there will not be a way to farm the master balls cause almost all of the legendary pokemon are very easy to catch in X and Y

ramibas299

GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL!!
    Years
  • I still didn't use my Master Ball... Caught Mewtwo with a normal ball. Really no reason to use the Master Ball in this game. If Volcanion and the other legendaries who are supposed to be released soon, are roamers... then yeah. I'll use it on them.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2013
    i think for X Y, pokeball is good enough. (caught a Zygarde using pokeball)

Back