• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

30 Days of Pokémon Challenge!

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
  • Day 26: A Pokémon that is your favourite colour

This is kind of broad, but if you're talking about color combinations, or the Pokémon's color in general...

porygon2.gif
    sableye-mega.gif

I've got two favorites: Porygon2 and Sableye. I like red and blue combinations, and Porygon2 makes them even better. Even though it's a little more pink then red, I just...like the scheme.

As for Sableye, I LOVE purple. The color of its gems also impresses me. I simply LOVE these colors. Especially when it Mega Evolves.

I can't really pick which one I like more.

pkmin3033

Day 26: A Pokémon that is your favourite colour

I like the lighter shades of pink the most, so anything similar to the Clefairy line etc. would fit this day for me :3

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    I've always loved green since I was young. The first Pokémon that springs to mind is the elegant Gardevoir, who also happens to be one of my favourite Pokémon. :)
    YTzdu8b.png

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2018
    Day 26: A Pokémon of my favorite color:

I'm a fan of the color green too! And I really like the translucent feel of Reuniclus' design, and how it works with green as a color.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Day 26 - A Pokemon that is your favorite color
    Well red is my favourite colour so I'm gonna go with Charmander, one of my favourite Pokemon (even though he's slightly orange) :3
    latest

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Day 27: Favourite Pokémon game

It's got to be Crystal. I just have so many good memories of playing the game with my brother, waiting for the weekend to play it when I was a little kid. It had the best Pokemon for sure, and a really beautiful region as well. HGSS definitely did Crystal justice, but Crystal wins out just because of all the nostalgia and emotional connection I have with Crystal.

pkmin3033

Platinum! I'm going to be uncharacteristically lazy and cutpaste my answer from the other thread, aha:

Platinum is the definitive fourth gen experience, and the fourth gen is my favourite gen, soooo. Sinnoh is by far my favourite region to explore for how varied it is. The changes to the Gyms were much appreciated, and the Distortion World only made Giratina that much cooler. About the only thing I didn't like was Looker, but then, postgame is postgame, and it was nice to see Team Galactic at least trying to carry on after Cyrus. All those good things from DPPt made it in too, naturally.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Day 27 - Favorite Pokemon Game

This is- Pokémon Platinum. It tops all the Gen IV games, and it's nice to see some Pokémon getting new forms.

Years
  • Day 27: Favourite Pokémon game

For me, a tie between Black & White and Black 2 & White 2. 5th Gen was a very interesting generation with its fleshed-out story and character development and there was a lot of great features, especially in the latter game. Plus, I feel they were the last games that I had overly massive hype for, like how I'm currently experiencing for Sun & Moon so that has to mean something.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Day 25: Favourite Pokémon from each type
    NORMAL ::
    lopunny.gif

GRASS ::
    sceptile.gif

FIRE ::
    infernape.gif

WATER ::
    buizel.gif

ELECTRIC ::
    electabuzz.gif

BUG ::
    heracross.gif

FLYING ::
    hawlucha.gif
    swellow.gif

ROCK ::
    roggenrola.gif

GROUND ::
    golurk.gif

PSYCHIC ::
    sigilyph.gif

POISON ::
    trubbish.gif

GHOST ::
    aegislash.gif

FIGHTING ::
    hitmonchan.gif

ICE ::
    walrein.gif

DRAGON ::
    noivern.gif

STEEL ::
    lucario.gif

DARK ::
    greninja.gif
    umbreon.gif

FAIRY ::
    swirlix.gif

- Well I love the colors orange and blue pretty equally so for orange, there is Chimchar and Kingler and for blue there is Dewott, Frogadier, and Wartortle to name a few Pokemon I really like but haven't mentioned yet

Day 27: Favourite Pokémon game
    - This is always so hard to answer as it basically changes by the minute. Right now my top three are Crystal, Diamond and X, in no particular order. If I had to pick, I would say Crystal just because it was my first game and holds so many memories. Soon to be added to this list is Black 2 as I will be starting a playthrough on that one soon and the reviews as a whole have been pretty good and I enjoyed Black for the most part.

Years
  • Day 27 - Favorite Pokemon Game -
    I think I've said this in a few other threads now but oh well :P
    My favourite Pokemon game is Emerald, it has so much nostalgia for me and I loved the region, storyline and Pokemon. Not only that but I had so much fun in the post-game, beating all the Frontier Brains, uncovering the mystery of the Regi's and trying (and failing) to reach Mirage Island. This game just represents pretty much my whole childhood and is not only my favourite Pokemon game, but my favourite game of all time.

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    Day 27 - Favorite Pokémon Game
    unuxAAj.png

Despite specifically requesting (and obtaining) an Alpha Sapphire 2DS bundle pack last Christmas, Omega Ruby has unexpectedly become my favourite Pokémon game. Buying OR a few months ago marks the first time I have owned both versions of a Pokémon game, I chose to do so in order to have a physical copy alongside my digital copy of AS. I never owned a legit, first hand copy of a Gen 3 game growing up (I unfortunately needed up with a counterfeit Emerald from an online purchase) so this marked my first true Hoenn cartridge. Taking its graphics and storyline as accounted for, what has made this my favourite game is a combination of factors: my team, the characters and my newfound love of Contests. My OR team of Blaziken, Altaria, Gardevoir, Audino, Steelix and Sharpedo has been the one I enjoyed creating the most. Thanks to Gen 6's new mechanics, each is capable of Mega Evolution which has made me more attached to each of my lineup. Hidden within this team is a total of 3 Fairy typings, another reason why I adore this lineup!

My OR play through has resulted in many first time experiences, which has left a great impression upon me regarding this particular title. For instance, OR was the first time I had EV trained, using the 'Power' items and Super Training; seeing how this has affected my Pokémons' strength has certainly been an enjoyable and rewarding game experience. Additionally (and perhaps most significantly), it was the also the first game in which I had seriously undertaken the Contest feature. 5 of my 6 partners have achieved Master rank in one of the Contest categories, whilst Sharpedo also won a 2nd Toughness Master Contest vs Lisia. Like Amie and Super Training, coordinating and raising my team for Contests has made me feel more connected to each member, in a way I haven't done in previous games. The experience has also made me feel more of a Coordinator than a Trainer, an unexpected but welcome development.

Finally, the characters are fantastic. Steven is an endearing character worthy of his Champion status, whilst Wally is a well developed rival who you want to root for. Furthermore, the new additions Lisia and Zinnia made this journey all the more exciting and enjoyable. Resultantly, I have since transferred all my Pokémon to OR, my newfound favourite Pokémon game.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Day 28: Your Ultimate 6 Pokémon team

009.gif
    018.gif
    330.gif
    229.gif
    045.gif
    189.gif

Blastoise ~ Pidgeot ~ Flygon ~ Houndoom ~ Vileplume ~ Jumpluff​

Not the best team battling-wise (just a slight Ice-type weakness) but these guys are some of my most favourite Pokemon. They all have a special place in my heart after using them in teams or seeing them in the anime or just loving their design, and I think they're all pretty cool and diverse Pokemon. There are the tough ones, the cool ones, the cute ones, a pretty diverse and varied team in all.

pkmin3033

411.png
    411.png
    411.png
    411.png
    411.png
    411.png

I LOVE FOSSILS! I LOVE DEFENCE! AND I LOVE BASTIODON TOO!
    OK I'm done now

Reactions: faf

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    Day 28: Your Ultimate 6 Pokémon team
    Admittedly this team isn't exactly balanced, but I love each one of these Pokémon!
    kydEGf7.gif
    jOchXTI.gif
    w18Woey.gif
    vS2mcuJ.gif
    eVRtgUl.gif
    VUFmTqo.gif

1. Gardevoir: A longstanding favourite of mine, and a Pokémon that features in my teams more often than most. When I start a new adventure, I like to form a team of previously unused Pokémon. However, Gardevoir has been the most consistent exception to that rule of mine.

2.Lapras: Like Gardevoir, Lapras is another Pokémon that I have repeatedly used in my teams. It is my favourite type and has one of my favourite ever designs.

3. Lopunny: Once a staple of my beloved Pearl team, which was the longest game save I have ever accomplished. Now Lopunny has made a comeback in my AS team thanks to its awesome Mega Evolution, which revitalised my love for this Pokémon.

4. Sharpedo: I first used Sharpedo in my most recent playthrough of OR, and I have really warmed to this Pokémon. Based on my favourite animal and possessing my favourite type, I'm not sure why I haven't used one sooner! My Sharpedo has become my personal Contest star, being the only one of my team to defeat Lisia in the Master ranks.

5. Audino: Another Contest star of my recent OR playthrough, Audino is in this list because I think its beyond adorable. I decided to raise one after seeing it alongside Nurse Joy in the anime. The fact that its Mega Evolution possesses my 2nd favourite typing just makes it even better.

6. Mamoswine: My Mamoswine in Pearl was by far my MVP, it could take a hit and deal out heavy damage too. When a battle was on the line, Mamoswine came to the rescue. I just wish I had raised one before becoming the Champion, it would have made that process a whole lot easier!

EDIT: Seeing this lineup together might somewhat explain my aversion to Fighting type Pokémon. XD

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Catch up time!
    22. Favourite Rival
    Hugh, has determination and he's about to unless his rage. Not to mention I like his theme!

23. What Pokémon would live in your part of the world?

I live in Saskatchewan so Bidoof line, Pidove line, Deerling line, fish mons such as Finneon line, Wingull line, Miltank, those come to mind. There's no coyote Pokemon yet, though.

24. A Pokémon you'd find useful in real-life
    Arcanine, keeps me warm during winter and can be used for transportation.

25. Favourite Pokémon from each type
    Spoiler: Without repeats

NORMAL :: Heliolisk
    GRASS :: Gogoat Virizion
    FIRE :: Houndoom
    WATER :: Gyarados
    ELECTRIC :: Manectric
    BUG :: Scyther
    FLYING :: Noivern
    ROCK :: Aerodactyl/Archeops
    GROUND :: Garchomp
    PSYCHIC :: Metagross
    POISON :: Toxicroak
    GHOST :: Froslass
    FIGHTING :: Scrafty
    ICE :: Articuno
    DRAGON :: Hydreigon
    STEEL :: Skarmory
    DARK :: Mightyena
    FAIRY :: Xerneas

26. A Pokémon that is your favourite colour
    Green's my favourite colour so there's Gogoat.

27. Favourite Pokémon game
    Either Emerald or BW2: the former for nostalgia, Rayquaza, Battle Frontier, etc.; the latter for PWT, good postgame, awesome music, etc.

28. Your Ultimate 6 Pokémon team
    Scrafty, two or three mons that deals with Scrafty's weaknesses, something that Scrafty has good synergy with, entry hazard user, a filler or two.
    As long as the team contains Scrafty, I'm happy.

Last edited:

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
  • Day 25: Favourite Pokémon From Each Type

Spoiler:

Day 26: A Pokémon That Is Your Favourite Colour

Having my favourite colour being green for a long while. I could just go with Shiny Totodile, but eh. Snivy is also one I like because of it's colour.

Day 27: Favourite Pokémon Game

I really loved Emerald, but also HeartGold and SoulSilver. But I give it to SoulSilver and HeartGold, since I played those two a lot more.

Day 28: Your Ultimate 6 Pokémon Team

Since I am not a competitive Person at all. I think I will have a team that sounds fun to travel with.
    Totodile, Eevee, Lapras, Dragonite, Makuhita and Mawile

Back