• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen 30 Days of Unova

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    4. Which starter did you choose and why? Did you regret it later?
    Teehee~ I chose Snivy. For some reason that thing is just sitting there for me to pick :) And I love Grass-type starters. Oh, and he's so darn cute when you think about it...

Hehe... Nope, no regrets, and it just works.

5. Were you swayed at all by Ghetsis' speech in Accumula town?
    I think I yawned instead. Carried on...

Mr. Magius

  
    Years
  • 4. Which starter did you choose and why? Did you regret it later?
    I chose Snivy because I thought its final evolution looked cool... I regret it now. I ended up just locking it up in my PC. :D

The guy just looked evil, was followed by a group of evil-looking people, and his theme music was evil. Also, his speech didn't sound like a justified argument to me.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • 3. What did you think of Nuvema town? Too small? Should they have switched it up with a different kind of town than previous games?
    I personally think it was cute for a starting town, but I think it would've been more interesting to make it part of a city or something. Make it so the starting trainer isn't a country bumpkin for a change :B

...I've gone with all three of them, fff. Tepig in imported Black, Snivy in English Black, Oshawott in White. Nonetheless, the only one I've regretted choosing is Oshawott. Daikenki/Samurott...just isn't as good in battle as Emboar or Serperior. Though I will admit I like Emboar's design the least of the three (but I think its shiny color scheme is pretty cool). I mean OK, Serperior and Emboar aren't all that great either. But they still were somewhat useful.

...Not really? As far as I'm concerned, he's no different than an extremist right-winger, and I'm not too fond of those to begin with :B

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • 5. Were you swayed at all by Ghetsis' speech in Accumula Town?
    Wait, I'm supposed to care about the plot of these things? Hahahahahahahahahaha. So... no. I was not swayed. I can't even remember it, to be honest.

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • Were you swayed at all by Ghetsis' speech in Accumula town?
    Not at all. I found the speech really pointless.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    5. Were you swayed at all by Ghetsis' speech in Accumula Town?

Nope! I did find his speech weird, but nope I wanted to catch Unova Pokemon already and not free them. :(

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    catching up here, oops!

I chose Tepig and I didn't regret it. I had already decided that I wanted Tepig after seeing SAMUROTT (because I was gonna go for Oshawott initially), and Emboar is pretty cool anyway.

Not at all, I don't think I even payed attention, just mostly skimmed hahaha. The cutscenes and dialogues were the worst actually.

GhostQuill

Nooby Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2012
    Didn't even pay attention, just spammed A and kept on gaming

DARKSHADE

Waiting.. In the Shadows..
    Years
  • To catch up;

3. What did you think of Nuvema town? Too small? Should they have switched it up with a different kind of town than previous games?
    I liked it's natural tone, especially the water and the grass colour.
    It reminded me way too much of Twinleaf though, needed something more unique.

I chose Snivy, usually I'm pro fire type, but Tepig's design is truly horrible. I didn't really regret it, although he was slightly harder to train.. didn't reall effect much overall.

No not really, he sounded like a far too mad activist, I considered what he was saying and was annoyingly adressed by the repetitive 'Ladies and gentlemen'
    I also disagree with what he was saying, he just annoyed me the whole time. So no, didn't move me at all. I just wanted to get on with the game.

Joshawott

Banned
    Years
  • 5. Were you swayed at all by Ghetsis' speech in Accumula town?

Not at all. I actually found his speech to be completely disorganized and uninformative. I knew that as a character he would be of major importance later on in the story, and sure enough he was. Ghetsis meant business, which was more than evident in betraying N. Like Cyrus, he was just plain cold.

Last edited:

Cazzef

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • 5. Were you swayed at all by Ghetsis' speech in Accumula town?
    Nope, I'll never part with my Pokemon, he sounded like a total nutter the first time.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • 4. Which starter did you choose and why? Did you regret it later?
    Oshawott because it's the cutest in my opinion, and nope I never regretted choosing it.

Nope, I didn't even listen to it.

Years
  • 5. Were you swayed at all by Ghetsis' speech in Accumula Town?

I didn't pay attention to it, I want to catch Pokemon and not release them.

Doogle3097

Hola.
    Years
  • Day 3: What did you think of Nuvema town? Too small? Should they have switched it up with a different kind of town than previous games?
    After the different approach in Gen 4 I was hoping for something different but this was just a very forgettable town. In fact I can't even remember its layout anymore haha.

Day 4: Which starter did you choose and why? Did you regret it later?
    Chose Tepig. I wasn't fond of Oshawott or Snivy at the time, but they grew on me. I didn't regret my pick but it's a shame it became Fire-Fighting.

Day 5: Were you swayed at all by Ghetsis' speech in Accumula Town?
    I paid attention to it and took it but it didn't sway me, no.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2013
    5. Can't remember it.

But I bet it was wonderful...

I want a Pokemon game...where you can join the evil team...

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    Nope, I rather enjoy watching pokemon battle to the death

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back