• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Pokémon Centers in Japan get sprite merchandise

Years
Those cushions are oddly cheap. But oh my god those pencil cases?? Where were these when I was a kid and R/B/Y was the new, hip thing?!

pkmin3033

If these weren't so outrageously expensive (£50 for a single keychain!) I would import the hell out of them. Some pixellated plushies would have been nice, though.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
I'd buy one of those cushions. They'd be very neat to decorate with in a game room.

Raburesu

Technology is incredible!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Makes me want to bust out the beads and make my own sprite art! :)

Years
If I could justify spending $70+ on a hat (before shipping), I'd love to have that pixel Pikachu one. But of course they're New Era, which makes them more expensive by default.

If everything was a bit cheaper and more readily available I'd love to grab a bunch of things, but I guess for now I'll just enjoy looking at pictures of them :p

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
If the bags weren't so expensive, I would buy one in an instant. I really like the keychains as well; randomising them seems like a cool feature. Although, it would suck if you got two of the same, or the Pokéball one.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Oh my, I want to have these so badly! Kinda strange, isn't it? It's super pixel-y and hardly recognizable as a Pokémon, yet they're super adorable. If only their prizes didn't exceed the budget of a poor student like myself...

Back