• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: More Pokémon Go Footage Leaked

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    What do you mean ignoring an information embargo isn't acceptable?

Probably just keeping up appearances.

HYPE HYPE HYPE! I'm still a little confused about how the gyms work but I'm sure it'll be more obvious to me when I play it for myself.

Runiel

I am male
    Years
  • AR Gameplay is not like what i Expected, It's more Amazing than what I expected. Other than the AR Gameplay, I think the Other Functions Looks Solid, Not Gonna Spoil anything to the people who haven't watched the Video Yet, but one thing that i can Spoil is "It's Amazing"

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
  • Note that since the video is breaking an information embargo, it will likely be removed sooner or later so it's better to watch it as soon as possible.

Btw, I'm disappointed that people haven't learned from the XY leaks, big social media sites like Youtube or Instagram are wrong places to post leaks because Nintendo monitors them so leaked stuff will get deleted soon and the leaker gets in trouble.

Years
  • I knew that since the field tests launched in Australia and New Zealand that someone would leak footage. I heard that nothing is allowed to be spoiled from this so if that leaker gets caught he could get into huge trouble.

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
  • I knew that since the field tests launched in Australia and New Zealand that someone would leak footage.
    Yes, it wasn't surprise. I understand the information embargo since it isn't finished product but I also see that the testers could be used as free viral marketers as well, Niantic should just give them rules about what they can say about the game so they can create hype with "leak" videos which helps selling the game.

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Been putting off starting to play since I've been busy so I'm keeping away from all the leaks till I can experience it myself, but a lot of my friends who are also in the beta have been enjoying it a lot - and let's say they've gone to some ...interesting places to catch pokemon haha.

Btw, I'm disappointed that people haven't learned from the XY leaks, big social media sites like Youtube or Instagram are wrong places to post leaks because Nintendo monitors them so leaked stuff will get deleted soon and the leaker gets in trouble.

Pretty sure the consequences for someone leaking XY days early were a lot harsher than it is for Pokemon GO. However, it's Niantic who's looking after and monitoring - not nintendo (since Niantic's been aware of the our Pokemon GO NZ facebook group and is keeping tabs on us). For XY I'm pretty sure representatives from Nintendo were flown down to the leaker's location where for GO you'll just be kicked out of the Beta.

Last edited:
    Back