• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: New Pokémon GO Information released

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Of course there's irl money transactions, it's a mobile game. Among the reasons I probably won't get it, I hate having to pay extra for anything.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I figured there will be in-app purchase likely I hope we able to get coins easily like how in main series would be

Kurosaki

(「・ω・)「
    Years
  • I'm still really excited, and no amount of possibly disappointing information can get in the way of that, at this point. I'm sure that more than 150 Pokemon will release in time, probably in waves to hype one generation's at a time. Just when you think you've walked down that street enough times, they release another gen. You're pretty sure you've walked by that comic store while staring at your phone 65 times in the last two weeks, and the owners are starting to give you weird looks.

In all seriousness, I'm just hyped to play this with my bf and some friends that plan to get it when it releases, and we can go hunt things down together. If I have to pay for some in-app purchases, or it's a little buggy sometimes, I don't really care. :|

Also the trainer customization seems neat, though.. maybe not needed. I'm not sure I'll care much what my player chara looks like.

K e n

Secret Spy
    Years
  • I am also very excited for the official release of Pokemon Go. I hope that many people will play this so its more fun and so on. Really looking forward for this game.

Anyway, do you know when will this game come out?

COOLTRAINER♂

Speedball 2: Brutal Vanilluxe
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2019
    No date has been given, but I'd guess it will probably be in the upcoming months since they've started to increase the amount of testers and information on the game. Plus it would make sense to bring it out in the Summer months (in the US) as people will be more likely to stay outside for longer.

Kurosaki

(「・ω・)「
    Years
  • Mmhmm, I'm betting on a summer release for sure, just because kids will be out of school, and more people will venture around if the weather is warm. It would be silly of them to postpone it until it's cooler outside.

And I say I don't care about trainer customization now, but I might throw my money at it in the end.

Years
  • I definitely could see this releasing in the US during northern hemisphere summer (which is southern hemisphere winter if you're like me) and the features are looking good so far. For what is Pokemon's way or breaking into the popular mobile gaming market it's looking very promising.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'm way more excited about Pokemon Go now! Seeing the screenshots and the progression on top of the features just makes it sound like it has so much potential.

PokéMew1

Pokémon Fuchsia
    Years
  • Well on the bright side, there is no specific items that have to be paid for; everything you buy (PokéCoins) can be earned. Although I haven't been terribly fond of GO from the beginning, I look forward to its release nevertheless. :)

Kurosaki

(「・ω・)「
    Years
  • Not that I wouldn't shovel out money, but I'm glad we can earn most things in game. I'm perfectly willingly to be patient and build up items that way.

Years
  • Customisation, achievements and collecting are huge draws for me in any game but x1000 in a Pokemon game! The screenshots and footage are looking very promising! Really looking forward to trying it out but still concerned I won't be able to get the most out of it as I don't get out much. Also need to clear some storage space on my phone!

Back