• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Pokémon GO, Pokémon Sun and Moon at E3

Years
So much for Zelda being the only thing showcased... but hopefully we'll have new Pokemon revealed around this next batch of news.

blue

gucci
Years
I'm glad this has been confirmed. It would have been a missed opportunity for them not to showcase Sun & Moon.

Years
I think new Pokemon is a guarantee at E3 seeing as we didn't get any today. I'll be interested to see what this "Pokemon Special" is... so hyped xD

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Remember, Nintendo only stated that this year's E3 will have a large focus on Zelda. That doesn't mean they're having only Zelda, as this news about SM and Pokémon Go has confirmed, it's just going to get the most attention, given that it's the franchise's 30th anniversary.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
So much for Zelda being the only thing showcased... but hopefully we'll have new Pokemon revealed around this next batch of news.
I thought the new LoZ was the only playable new game at the Expo, is all, rather than showcased. Of course they'd show off more than LoZ at E3. =p

Kurosaki

(「・ω・)「
Years
YEEEEEESSSSssss

i mean thats cool.

E3 hype is real now.

I mean, I like Zelda and all, but I don't have the right systems to play the new Zelda games anymore, so I probably wouldn't even watch the Nintendo part of E3 at all if Pokemon weren't featured on it.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2023
Sounds exciting. I guess they're sticking with their original announcement by having Zelda be the only "playable" demo? I was hoping for a bit more news today, so hopefully they'll follow up with some more detailed information. Not that they really need to sell me on Sun and Moon (I'm already sold), but more details sound great!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'm so glad we're finally getting more info on Pokemon GO! I really hope we get a release date soon I've been waiting for forever!

Back