• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: America gets second chance at Hoopa event

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    This morning my best friend sent me a text message about this event, and I sprinted to my 3DS to get my hands on Hoopa! I'm so happy I got this guy, besides the fact that he's an all around awesome Legendary in both typing and stats, I think the lore they built around this guys is super amazing. Hoopa is one of those few Legendary pokemon that just seems devious to the core, plus the fact that it can warp space and time using it's dimensional hoop is just way awesome, especially with how they presented him in OR/AS.

Rain

Years
  • I was hoping Hoopa would be given out again. Thanks, Nintendo! Once I get Volcanion, later this month, my living dex will be complete.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 16, 2017
    I got the Hoopa from the McDonalds event last year, and I just now received the Hoopa from the code despite what the article said.

Years
  • Nice to see Americans get another Hoopa event, not too long after Australia and NZ get a Volcanion event. Events seem to be getting handed on silver platters at the moment, especially with the wi-fi Keldeo also happening right now.

EC

Years
    • Age 32
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    So, did anyone the first time around not actually go to a McDonald's and just do the Wifi trick? {XD}

Back