• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Daily: New Sun & Moon Features: Festival Plaza, Poké Pelago, and Pokémon Global Link

Years
Damn so many features!

These look like really good ideas and Pok? Pelago will be a fun little thing to do with our Pokemon in the PC. Festival Plaza looks great too and I'm glad Game Freak are adding more little minigame sorta things into the games, it keeps everything fun and fresh.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
Looks like most clothing will be white and then we can dye them with berries or something else.

blue

gucci
Years
This was unexpected yet it all looks really cool! It should give us something to do other than the main storyline. 8)

Something interesting to worth noting is that one of the shrouded islands in the distance seems to be where Pok? Pelago is located.
Spoiler:

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Of all these features, I'm the most interested in Pok? Pelago, as it finally allows us to do fun things with the Pokemon in our PC!

Years
I am excited for Poke Pelago, since it does add new life into those Pokemon that we leave in the PC. The new Global Link page looks very nice as well!

Years
There's so much going on here I can't even make sense of it all. It feels like this is a catch-all feature for everything that's not the main game.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
Am I the only one that feels that Festival Plaza gives off Wi-fi Plaza vibes from Gen IV?

Another crafty move indeed, Ohmori.

Exactly what I thought. And then it occurred to me that it's similar to the Join Avenue in BW2 which I didn't play around much with. This just seems like what they were building up to with all those features, the perfect combination of the Wifi Plaza, Join Avenue and PSS.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
Years
I love all these new features! Festival Plaza looks amazing ^^ It's great to see we can have more interaction with other players. I'm loving the mission feature! Can't wait to complete some =D
Pok? Pelago is such a nice feature, omg. I've always thought why our Pok?mon needed to be in the PC. It looks like we are keeping them as prisioners. Now, with this new feature, at least they have something to do, such as encountering new Pok?mon, finding items and even training! What I'm curious about is if there's going to be only 3 islands, because the official art that appeared in the trailer showed us what looks like to be 5 islands, not only 3. We'll see!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Pok? Pelago is such a nice feature, omg. I've always thought why our Pok?mon needed to be in the PC. It looks like we are keeping them as prisioners. Now, with this new feature, at least they have something to do, such as encountering new Pok?mon, finding items and even training!

Yeah I agree! I feel less bad about leaving my Pok?mon gathering dust sitting in the PC now. I really like the passers-by feature - it makes the PC feel a lot more dynamic and less like a literal computer, and it's also pretty cool that random Pok?mon can join your team. I wonder how it will be determined what Pok?mon will be passers-by - whether they'll be Pok?mon naturally found in the wild in Alola, or whether you might be able to meet other Pok?mon too. I'm guessing the former but.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
This seems like an upgraded part of XY where you could make some room for your Pokemon with pillows, etc. And you could receive items from other players as a gift.

Back