• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: The Music of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, Darkness, and Sky

blue

gucci
Years
  • Totally agree. The music of these games is one of the many reasons why they are my favourite in the spin-off series!

Some of my favourite soundtracks:

At The Beach At Dusk, Hidden Highland, Through The Sea Of Time, Don't Ever Forget, Have To Get Home, and Defend Globe.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Great article! The MD games are my favorites. Their storyline and music are always great go quite well together. Time/Darkness/ and Sky is great andd had so many amazing tracks. I loved the dungeons themes, but the article tracks are probably my top favorites, along with Team Charm's theme and a few other tracks.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Fantastic article! It was really great to go back and listen through all those theme. Really brought back the memories and reminded me why PMD will always be my favorite Pokemon games, especially PMD2! If only there was a way you could have worked in "A Grand Tale of Time and Darkness", easily my favorite song from the series.

Again, great article! I think I'm gonna go play PMD2 now when I get the chance!

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2020
    Love the article!!! I'm completely obsessed with these games. If only we had an entire section for Pokemon Spin-off games... (Do we???) Love it!

Also. Listen to the soundtrack of Trigun, it has lot's of guitar and other weird instruments that I can't even place. Just listen to it

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I love PMD2, especially Sky since it added so much content. My favourite tracks of the game were:

Dungeon tracks: Upper Steam Cave, Quicksand Cave, Chasm Cave, Dark Hill, Sealed Ruin, Deep Sealed Ruin, Treeshroud Forest, Brine Cave, Temporal Tower, Temporal Spire, Concealed Ruins, Dark Crater, Deep Dark Crater
    Battle tracks: Dialga battle
    Miscellaneous tracks: Time Gear Remix, At the End of the Day, Into the Future, Planet's Paralysis, The Power of Darkness, Through the Sea of Time, Temporal Pinnacle, Down a Dark Path
    Explorers of Sky tracks: Fortune Ravine Depths, Spring Cave, Lower Spring Cave, Spring Cave Depths, Barren Valley, Dark Ice Mountain, Icicle Forest, Vast Ice Mountain, Vast Ice Mountain Peak

Last edited:

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • Totally agree. The music of these games is one of the many reasons why they are my favourite in the spin-off series!

Some of my favourite soundtracks:

At The Beach At Dusk, Hidden Highland, Through The Sea Of Time, Don't Ever Forget, Have To Get Home, and Defend Globe.
    Hidden Highland is a ridiculously good song, so I'm glad you like it.

Great article! The MD games are my favorites. Their storyline and music are always great go quite well together. Time/Darkness/ and Sky is great andd had so many amazing tracks. I loved the dungeons themes, but the article tracks are probably my top favorites, along with Team Charm's theme and a few other tracks.
    Thanks! Team Charm's theme is best theme. Period. End of story.

Fantastic article! It was really great to go back and listen through all those theme. Really brought back the memories and reminded me why PMD will always be my favorite Pokemon games, especially PMD2! If only there was a way you could have worked in "A Grand Tale of Time and Darkness", easily my favorite song from the series.

Again, great article! I think I'm gonna go play PMD2 now when I get the chance!
    I HAVE CONVINCED SOMEONE TO GO PLAY PMD2, I SUCCEEDED! Thanks! Grand Tale is nice but got left out.

Love the article!!! I'm completely obsessed with these games. If only we had an entire section for Pokemon Spin-off games... (Do we???) Love it!

Also. Listen to the soundtrack of Trigun, it has lot's of guitar and other weird instruments that I can't even place. Just listen to it
    Thanks! I'll look it up at some point.

Love PMD2 so much. What is your favorite dungeon theme that you couldn't include?
    Amp Plains, Far Amp Plains (Chasm is a close 3rd)

I love PMD2, especially Sky since it added so much content. My favourite tracks of the game were:

Dungeon tracks: Upper Steam Cave, Quicksand Cave, Chasm Cave, Dark Hill, Sealed Ruin, Deep Sealed Ruin, Treeshroud Forest, Brine Cave, Temporal Tower, Temporal Spire, Concealed Ruins, Dark Crater, Deep Dark Crater
    Battle tracks: Dialga battle
    Miscellaneous tracks: Time Gear Remix, At the End of the Day, Into the Future, Planet's Paralysis, The Power of Darkness, Through the Sea of Time, Temporal Pinnacle, Down a Dark Path
    Explorers of Sky tracks: Fortune Ravine Depths, Spring Cave, Lower Spring Cave, Spring Cave Depths, Barren Valley, Dark Ice Mountain, Icicle Forest, Vast Ice Mountain, Vast Ice Mountain Peak

That's... Basically all of them.

Reactions: Z25
    Back