• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Glorious Genesect giveaway this November

Arjay

#GoStags
Years
My local GAME store said they were having trouble printing the codes when I went in yesterday before work. Got another Volcanion code though so not a total waste of time. :D

Years
I hate Gamestop, so no. I think I'm going to pass on this. I went last time and they said I needed to preorder a game to get the code. So, nope. I'm out. I hate event Pokémon anyways and think that if they were really meant to be in the game you should be able to catch them in the game without going through something somewhat embarrassing. Event Pokémon are one of the reasons people cheat, I imagine. Considering you couldn't legitimately get Arceus in Pokémon Diamond and Pearl Versions without the Azure flute, of which NA didn't receive it's just a bunch of garbage. It effectively prevents you from getting a Pokémon that is in the game, but locked in the game. Spiky Eared Pichus the world over are crying silently in loneliness. Thanks Game Freak.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 6, 2017
asking for help :)
is there anybody who is willing to share a code of this genesect since there is no gamestop available at my place?
(my country isn't on the list)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
What is most frustrating in the fact Pokemon decided to randomly not release a figure like they did for the other 11 months...

Anyways I finally got the Genesect plush today but for some reason my Gamestop can only print out codes and don't have the physical cards.

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
Years
My GameStop doesn't have any codes. None of the three in town have any. I still have a BW Genesect, so it's not like I desperately need one, but I'd like to have the 20th Anniversary Collection.

Back