• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Examining the Sun and Moon Starters

blue

gucci
Years
  • I've actually really grown to love Incineroars design after seeing it from the official trailer. The Litten line as a whole is one of the strongest from any gen imo and I'm super happy with how each stage has turned out! The other two are cool, but Primarina's design slightly edges it for me which kinda changes my whole perception of Popplio's line. All in all, I think they're a nice group of starters but it is quite clear that Litten is miles ahead than the other two for me.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    ok so I'm NOT crazy for thinking dartrix looks like a butler

Attribule

Veteran Wall-Worker/WW3 Survivor - AMA
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Nice song reference in the Popplio section lol.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2016
    Decidueye's signature move is a mean look that deals damage. That could be huge in competitive play.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • After seeing the stats of the new starters, I knew that sticking with Popplio was the best choice for my Moon playthrough. Now I'm torn between Litten and Rowlet in Sun.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Though, as a Chinese, I'll say that there aren't Lizards in the 12 Zodiac. Typing in as "Dragon" and explaining why Charizard is Dragonish is better than saying Lizard is part of the 12 Zodiac.

As for me, I'm still stuck on all 3 but I'll most likely stick to Primarina.

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2018
    My favorite line right now is Incineroar, as i have a black male kitten, i'll pick Litten as tribute, is called Coco if any of you ask. Primarima is also an excellent pokémon althought her water attack healing the burns of the contrary, well... it would be interesting in VGC healing the burn of your partnet, but also hurting him unless it have water absorb, if not... well... or it doesn't hurt your partner...

Back