• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Another chance at Arceus

bobandbill

one more time
Years

Players in North America, Europe and Australia can use a code to download the legendary Pokémon Arceus if they missed out earlier in the year! Check here for the codes – you have until the end of the month, so be quick!

Check out the article!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
ohmygodohmygodohmygod

getting it right now! I missed/forgot about most of the giveaways this year, but hell yes am I getting myself an Arceus. Thanks for posting this, I probably wouldn't have found out otherwise!

Caaethil

#1 Greninja Fan
Years
When I initially heard about this on Serebii, I was pretty gutted to find I couldn't abuse this and get two (one from the code and one from earlier this year). :(

blue

gucci
Years
Thanks for the heads up, I might just download this one! I've never had the chance to properly have Arceus.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
Glad that Nintendo allowed a second-chance event. I was one of the unfortunate people who missed out on the first distribution.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
hooray for easy code giveaway

Also I love how when you get it the game's like "With a special flute, Arceus could first be encountered in the Hall of Origin of Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl".

Azure Flute was never legitimately obtainable in D/P lol

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
Years
I'm currently farming Meloettas and Arceus...es? Arcei?... with a game I'm not using for my main file. I love Wi-Fi distributions :) .

Two more second chance distributions to go: Genesect & Volcanion.

Back