• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guide: How Pokémon stats from Red, Blue and Yellow are recalculated

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
> No Machamp with Fissure and No Guard

Something tells me this was the reason why RBY Pokémon are restricted to their hidden abilities.

Years
The fact that Pokemon transferred over have hidden abilities is cool, but unfortunately as Pinkie said, I speculate it was made like this because of OP combinations (like Fissure Machamp with No Guard would be broken) and maybe because they had to find out a way to make these Pokemon a bit more special.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 20, 2020
What is going on with this guides/articles? I can see a thumbnail and I can read their subjects but appart form that nothing is showing in my screen when accessing it...

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
What is going on with this guides/articles? I can see a thumbnail and I can read their subjects but appart form that nothing is showing in my screen when accessing it...
Got a screenshot of what it looks like on your end?

Back