• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Lillie, Gladion, and Lusamine Come to Pokémon Center Japan

Years
Lillie, Gladion, and Lusamine Come to Pok?mon Center Japan

Let the cuteness ensue! New merchandise themed around Lillie, Gladion, and Lusamine has been announced for an upcoming release at Pok?mon Centers in Japan.

Check it out!

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
oh oops. my bad D: i want everythinggggg. especially the backpack, the theatre things, the mini bags and like.. the figure stands. i just want everything holy moly. i hope they add these to a pokemon center in the USA! i want so much merchandise of this. lillie is my favorite pokemon character. <3 also the art style is just so pretty aaaaa

blue

gucci
Years
i love these three and this merch looks really cool! i'd definitely get some of this along with that lillie nendoroid if i had the money. D:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Reading the title, I thought we'd be getting Lillie, Gladion, and Lusamine meet & greets at the Pok?mon Center. As it turns out, it's only merchandise.

Years
Reading the title, I thought we'd be getting Lillie, Gladion, and Lusamine meet & greets at the Pok?mon Center. As it turns out, it's only merchandise.
That's what the article excerpt is for. ;)

Although you're absolutely right in that the title could have been a little misleading, but that was mainly to keep it short enough and lengthy, while at the same time getting the full point across to not sound like clickbait.

Back