• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zapdos live in Pokémon GO

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Got a 93.3% one so not that bad. It's great because I'm busy at work this week so it's done out of the way lol Charge Beam and Zap Cannon.

Also guys - this is the shiny forme of Zapdos. They may patch it so get it quickly! However the official art implies it may be what Niantic intended...

So who knows lol go catch one anyway :)

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I can't wait to catch it to focus on Lugia! I'm afraid to miss that magestic beast ;^;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Still no Lugia Soapy? :( That suuucks! Best of luck.

Also - BlazingCobaltX - you can do it too! Just... get lucky or do what I did, get my bf to throw it because he's studied how to throw more than me lmfao.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Another legend I won't be able to get because I'll be at work all week :(

Hopefully all three birds make a return soon at a better time though. Good luck to those who plan to get Zapdos!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I got a 100% Zapdos tonight with a Nanab Berry, first throw, critical capture :) Legitimately the luckiest person feeling rn!

I'm now 2/2 for Zapdos!

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I did my second Zapdos when finishing work yesterday, along with [user]Graine[/user] (it was his first Zapdos). He selflessly decided to miss his bus so we could catch it - then we both caught in on our first throw. And in the end we didn't even miss the bus :')

Graine

It looks at you and casts Mind Blast.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    I did my second Zapdos when finishing work yesterday, along with [user]Graine[/user] (it was his first Zapdos). He selflessly decided to miss his bus so we could catch it - then we both caught in on our first throw. And in the end we didn't even miss the bus :')

What a beautiful story :')
    Yeah. First Zapdos raid, first throw, managed to catch it with an Excellent curve ball. I got pretty lucky, too bad my Zapdos kinda sucks.. :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I am now 4/4 for Zapdos lol some pretty good luck I'm getting here :')

Bay

Years
  • Did two Zapdos raids with my father. The first time neither of us caught it, and the second time I was able to after a few throws while my father came empty handed again. I'm happy I got one, but feel sorry for him haha.

Back