• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen 3rd Gen. Fully Evolved Solo Run

Esp1222

Psychic Lover
Years
  • ATTENTION ALL!: THIS CHALLENGE IS ENDING BY ME. SOMEONE ELSE MAY START IT. I PMed SOMEONE TO ASK THEM ABOUT IT. BUT IF YOU WANT TO STILL DO A CHALLENGE BY ME, LOOK IN COLOR/METAL GEN. GAMES. ITS THE NEW RED/BLUE MONOTYPE CHALLENGE! SORRY ABOUT CLOSING.
    *(REMEMBER SOMEONE CANN MAKE A NEW THREAD FOR THIS CHALLENGE)*
    Ok so I thought of a new challenge. You have to pick a fully evolved pokemon and use it throughout any of the the 5 3rd gen games.
    Rules
    -You must have the pokemon before you beat Brawly or do the Steven Event or beat Misty or do Bill Event.
    -You can cheat or hack to get the pokemon you're using!
    -You can choose any pokemon.
    -You can only have 1 battler and 5 HM slaves.
    Game List
    Leaf Green
    Fire Red
    Sapphire
    Ruby
    Emerald

Competitors-
    Sapphire-
    Themzr:Aron-Aggron
    Emerald-
    Gold1222:Trapinch-Flygon
    Chuthula:Bagon-Salamence
    Fire Wolf:Cyndaquil-Typhlosion
    Im Not Your Hero:Larvitar-Tyranitar
    Tackle:Seedot-Shiftry
    Ruby-
    Wings Dont Cry:Corphish-Crawdaunt
    Mondays Suck:Weedle-Beedrill
    Leaf Green-
    Thetifftiff:Caterpie-Butterfree
    Fire Red-
    Syphilis:Kabuto-Kabutops

CHAMPIONS-
    Mondays Suck:Aggron-Sapphire
    CRaTeR: Exploud-Ruby

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sign me in for Aron in Sapphire.
    Brawly will be hell with that thing...

Started with Mudkip, beat 1st gym with 1 hp left, caught some Arons in Iron Cave. Chose a careful one with Rock Head. Currently leveling up Aron, i just lost against a Youngster with a Machop, why do people have Machop that early?

My Aron is Level 19 now, i think i'll deliver the package to Steven now. Oh, and that thing has caught the Pokerus, just found that out when i wanted to look which item it has.

Aron / Aron f Lv. 19
    3rd Gen. Fully Evolved Solo Run

@ Hard Stone
    Careful Nature / Rock Head
    - Metal Claw
    - Rock Tomb
    - Mud Slap
    - Headbutt
    Rock Head doesnt help against recoil from Struggle, just found that out.

UPDATE: BEAT BRAWLY!!111well, he wasnt that hard, since i beat Flannery before i beat him...

PokerusFTW / Lairon f Lv. 40

@ Hard Stone
    - Metal Claw
    - Rock Tomb
    - Mud Slap
    - Take Down
    Headbutt was probably superior to Take Down, since it has higher acc and can cause flinching, but now i can't change that. Didnt teach Iron Tail because it's so inaccurate and Metal Claw has the nice +Attack Bonus

HM Slaves that steal Exp in double battles:Marshtomb Lv. 17 (Strength), Zigzagoon Lv. 8 (Cut, Rock Smash)

Last edited:

Esp1222

Psychic Lover
    Years
  • Ok. sorry it took so long for me to respond. Wait does Lairon have Pokerus? I can never get that! Oh and you can cheat to get the pokemon. On Emerald i already hav a Flygon at the first route! But thats not my competitor. Im playing my hacked emerald with Flygon.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well, cheating wouldn't have made much sense after my last update, since it was just 2 levels from evolving.

I beat the Psychic Gym now, and i can see the last one being a real pain, since Aggron has a waterweak and even with careful nature Aggron still has a pathetic Sp.Def

PokerusFTW / Aggron f Lv. 54

@ Hard Stone
    - Metal Claw
    - Rock Tomb
    - Aerial Ace
    - Take Down
    Aerial Ace because it hits those annoying fightning types hard, and they're a lot more common and annoying than Ground types (except for the Geodude line which is weak to Steel)

HM Slaves that steal Exp in double battles:Marshtomb Lv. 19 (Strength, Dive), Zigzagoon Lv. 8 (Cut, Rock Smash, Surf), Castform Lv. 25 (Flash), Tropius Lv. 26 (Fly)

Last edited:

Chthulu

Say WHAT?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I am gonna sign up for Emerald and use............ Bagon can i hack for him?

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2009
    hi

I am
    using arron i will be playing sapphire

this will be crap fighting wallace, brawly, and kyogre, and those gay little hikers stupid numels, beware this is my first challenge i may very well quit.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • I'll hack to use my lovely little Typhlosion in Emerald..

Last edited:
    Years
  • Beat Archie (easy), Kyogre (2HKO with Earthquake, did some training to lv. 63, beat Wallace (Rock Head Double-Edge pwnz).
    Elite 4 Time!
    Sidney: I used 1 X-Attack (because of Intimidate) and swept easily through his team with Brick Break.
    Phoebe: Most difficult of them all. I was extremely lucky i didnt get cursed by the first Dusclops and survived an Earthquake by the second one with 5 HP. I could hurt the Ghosts only with Aerial Ace, my PP were running out quickly so i had to use an Ether during the battle. But i won, after a tough battle.
    Glacia: Same like Sidney, only difference was that there was no Intimidate
    Drake: Set up on Shelgon with X-Items, beat the Flygons quite easily, got burned by Mence, used Full Restore and swept the rest with Double Edge. Used more Ethers after the battle.

Steven: Used all X-Attack, Defense and Speed i had left while Skarmory was busy laying out several layers of Spikes and later spammed Steel Wing. Skarmory needed several hits till it finally died, but i easily destroyed the rest of the team, nothing survived 1 hit, not even Cradily. Run finished.

I deposited the slaves so the Hall of Fame looks more epic =D

Sean is the default name, i was just lazy. And that thing has still Pokerus, i thought it would go away after a certain time...

108 Sp.Def with +Nature is lol at that level, but 281 Def is pretty impressive

Maybe i should have kept Metal Claw, Aerial Ace was no real help against Phoebe, with the Metal Claw attack boost i would have swept her easily, and with STAB it has 15 more Power than non-STAB Aerial Ace... But wait, otherwise all these Blackbelts with their Hariyamas and Machokes would have creamed me

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2009
    well seeing as brawly being a pain in the ass i am having some problems with watson i have i level 30 aron but i hate his voltorb any suggestions?

PokeBal33

Learning how to hack..
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2009
    Can you use a starter for the hole game? i never tried it.

Esp1222

Psychic Lover
    Years
  • Sorry I havn`t updated I'm on vacation.

Ok people. Im back from vacation. Ill add everyone. And yes,you can use a starter for whole game.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2009
    what level does aron evolve and the reason i cant win is because my little borther tok out mud slap for iron tail.

Back