• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen 3rd Gen. Fully Evolved Solo Run

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    It took me almost 17 hours. :)

3rd Gen. Fully Evolved Solo Run

Raichu was level 88. No held item. Bashful nature (neutral). His moves were Thunderbolt, Brick Break, Double-edge, and Dig. I had trouble with almost no Pokemon except Nidoking and queens because Poison Point is a b***h!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2014
    I think i'll try a ruby or emerald run with mudkip >swampert.
    going to use zigzagoons/tediursa/meoth for hm slaves ( 5x pick-up ability= awsome)
    i'll try to update soon but im busy so i might not progress a lot in the first few days.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2014
    Please tell me how to hack and get whatever pokemon i want ....

if your using an emulator you could google for gameshark codes. most gameshark code lists have a wild pokemon manipulator ( you enter the code and you'll only encounter that pokemon, until you turn off the code or enter a different one)

if your not emulating.. i dunno, i hear stuff about pokesav but i dont know anything about that since im an emulator guy.

anyways google is your friend for finding stuff you dont know

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
  • Could i sign up for a Porygon2 run on sapphire please?

EDIT: can i make it Firered please? My Sapphire Codes arednt working :(
    :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    if your using an emulator you could google for gameshark codes. most gameshark code lists have a wild pokemon manipulator ( you enter the code and you'll only encounter that pokemon, until you turn off the code or enter a different one)

if your not emulating.. i dunno, i hear stuff about pokesav but i dont know anything about that since im an emulator guy.

anyways google is your friend for finding stuff you dont know
    yea but i thought u had to buy a gameshark?

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
  • yea but i thought u had to buy a gameshark?

If you have An Emulator, The gameshark is built in on most of them.

Maybe you have to buy it in real life?

Anyways, i started, i couldnt help it, so im going o assume, gold, that im allowed to start :

Anyways

i did all all the crap at the beginning and chose charmander

Fought charmanders way to level 7 for ember.

entered the codez

Found a Level 5 porygon2 in viridian forest (had to be shiny, i was so tempted)

Came out of viridian forest with it at Level 9

Brok shouldnt be too hard with Porygon2s Defenses and the fact that it conveniently learns Psybeam at Level 12

i still have no idea what the final moveset's gonna be. im thinking Thundebolt,Icebeam,Triattack,?????

EDIT: i may start again, because i want to Nickname my Porygon2 FIREWALL, but at the moment i dont think its changeable, because its shiny so its a load of foreign letters :S

ok my next update.

I grinded Firewall to level 12 when it learned Psybeam, which helped me Defeat Brock EASILY.

Made my way to Mount moon, Picking up a few levels there.

Healed and traversed Mount Moon, fighting off numerous rockets, and ending up at level 19 when i reached Cerulean,

Rival was no problem, but I lost to Misty after some bad prediction with conversion2

In order to train i went to Bills house gaining aound 5-6 levels on the way.

I then Defeated Misty with ease

Current

Firewall(Porygon2)
    Careful Nature

HP-81
    Att - 47
    Def - 56
    Sp Att -52
    Sp Def - 61
    Speed - 40

Level 25

tackle
    Conversion2
    Psybeam
    Recover

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2009
    If you have An Emulator, The gameshark is built in on most of them.

Maybe you have to buy it in real life?

Anyways, i started, i couldnt help it, so im going o assume, gold, that im allowed to start :

Anyways

i did all all the crap at the beginning and chose charmander

Fought charmanders way to level 7 for ember.

entered the codez

Found a Level 5 porygon2 in viridian forest (had to be shiny, i was so tempted)

Came out of viridian forest with it at Level 9

Brok shouldnt be too hard with Porygon2s Defenses and the fact that it conveniently learns Psybeam at Level 12

i still have no idea what the final moveset's gonna be. im thinking Thundebolt,Icebeam,Triattack,?????

EDIT: i may start again, because i want to Nickname my Porygon2 FIREWALL, but at the moment i dont think its changeable, because its shiny so its a load of foreign letters :S

ok my next update.

I grinded Firewall to level 12 when it learned Psybeam, which helped me Defeat Brock EASILY.

Made my way to Mount moon, Picking up a few levels there.

Healed and traversed Mount Moon, fighting off numerous rockets, and ending up at level 19 when i reached Cerulean,

Rival was no problem, but I lost to Misty after some bad prediction with conversion2

In order to train i went to Bills house gaining aound 5-6 levels on the way.

I then Defeated Misty with ease

Current

Firewall(Porygon2)
    Careful Nature

HP-81
    Att - 47
    Def - 56
    Sp Att -52
    Sp Def - 61
    Speed - 40

Level 25

tackle
    Conversion2
    Psybeam
    Recover
    How did u get your emulator?

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2014
    @ScytherX , google virtualboyadvance.

anyway i started my journey, my mudkip is currently lv11, caught 3 zigzagoons a meowth and a tediursa for hm slaves ( slaves are lv 3-2 now and hopefully they wont lv up at all :P )
    not sure what my final moveset will be, thinking of earthquake - icebeam - surf - rest/brickbreak

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2014
    well im done, took me about .. 4 or 5 hours ? ( with speed on emulator ofc) without grinding

swampert was reached lv80 during the e4, moveset :

swampert @ Chesto Berrie
    Surf
    Earthquake
    Ice Beam
    Rest

damn, cant post images yet.. anyway heres the link img98.imageshack.us/img98/20/monopokemon.png

edit : forgot to add this but i did a ruby run

ps i have to say, using those hm slaves with pick-up ability was a lot of fun, got about 13 rare candie's off them so that helped a lot.
    happy i did this, this was my first solo run, for the next one though i'll pick a pokemon that has some more weaknesses as swampert only has 1 wich made it very easy :p

Last edited:

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
  • what level does aron evolve and the reason i cant win is because my little borther tok out mud slap for iron tail.

Aron evolves at level 32.

Im going to use Pidgey. (going ot be bloody hard with Roxanne) >.<

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
  • Erm well dunno if im allowed to say it but I use No$GBA 2.5c

And i may not have another pdate for a while, as i need to crack on on my Leafgreen monotype Challenge

And also BTw, Porygon2 is a very good pokemon. Its my first time using him, and i think firewall is an apt name being a defense mechanism on a computer.

Back