• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4 miserable PC years...

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
Years
  • Yeah, you heard me right. I've had good memories but the bad ones haunt me and I'm not about to go in detail.

Those that know me are welcome to congratulate me. If you have the heart to. T_T

Four years at PC and you still cant forget my past mistakes? ;_;

I was about 15 when I joined PC. I was stupid I was a n00b and godammit I made mistakes...can't we just let it go? D:

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Like I said in our chat, wow, four years is quite the accomplishment. :D Well, hopefully these upcoming moments and such here at PC, you can turn things around for the better. :) And get from "miserable" to fantastic.

Happy Anniversary, Yunalesca! :D

Soul Eater

Years
  • Like I said in our chat, wow, four years is quite the accomplishment. :D Well, hopefully these upcoming moments and such here at PC, you can turn things around for the better. :) And get from "miserable" to fantastic.

Happy Anniversary, Yunalesca! :D

Yeah...thanks. XD

Kimi, the good memories outweigh the bad ones, dear. Don't let the bad ones bring you down. Happy anniversry. ^^

I've had more bad memories than I've had good ones and they're going to haunt me now. T_T

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • Yeah Kimi, cheer up! Afterall, you did meet all of us here, no? So you've got to thank this place for many other good memories. :3

Congratulations~

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Well done for making 4 years, its a a very tough thing to do.

So well done (:

Years
  • Yeah, you heard me right. I've had good memories but the bad ones haunt me and I'm not about to go in detail.
    Please don't~

Not that I don't care... but I don't. And anyone has the heart to congratulate a veteran. At least I do. Congrats!

I've had more bad memories than I've had good ones and they're going to haunt me now. T_T
    Um... Okay? If you let those memories 'haunt' you, then it's your fault. Just appreciate the good ones as they deserve to be cherished, and I'm sure when you do the good ones will overcome the bad ones, 'cause after all, you're still here, and I don't think you're a masochist.

Anyway, congrats on the 4 years again. May you stay lots more. Best wishes.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Kimi, you are a wonderful person. And I got to know you in the past four years, and like everyone says just think about the great memories. Don't think about the bad ones. You have wonderful memories to hang on. Anyway, congrats of being here for four years! I am glad I got to meet you. *hugs* I hope to see you around in more years to come. :3

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Oh Kimi... -gives you Lulu- go hug her. D:

Lulu: No
    Me: Yes
    Me: I'll take C.C., Kallen, and Rollo away from you for a week. :D
    Lulu: ... -goes to Kimi-

Happy 4 years annversery! =D

Soul Eater

Years
  • But I wouldn't know you if it wasn't for PC! ;~; <333 -hug-

You're right sister! ;_; I also wouldnt know Jack either!!! ;____;

Congrats on four years on PC!

Thanks.

Yeah Kimi, cheer up! Afterall, you did meet all of us here, no? So you've got to thank this place for many other good memories. :3

Congratulations~

Fine, Fine. XD Thanks.

Well done for making 4 years, its a a very tough thing to do.

So well done (:

Thanks. XD

Please don't~

Not that I don't care... but I don't. And anyone has the heart to congratulate a veteran. At least I do. Congrats!

Um... Okay? If you let those memories 'haunt' you, then it's your fault. Just appreciate the good ones as they deserve to be cherished, and I'm sure when you do the good ones will overcome the bad ones, 'cause after all, you're still here, and I don't think you're a masochist.

Anyway, congrats on the 4 years again. May you stay lots more. Best wishes.

Oh I'll stay alright. I'm hooked to PC.

Oh Kimi... -gives you Lulu- go hug her. D:

Me: Yes
    Me: I'll take C.C., Kallen, and Rollo away from you for a week. :D
    Lulu: ... -goes to Kimi-

Happy 4 years annversery! =D

Aw, by nice to poor Lulu! He gots a nasty cold. :< *hugs Lulu*

"Memories are nice, but that's all they are." - Rikku Al Bhed, Final Fantasy X

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • ...I was gonna make this if you were patient. XD;

At any rate, listen to everyone else. There are lots of good memories here along with the bad and probably only like 10 people who're still active today remember the bad memories anyway. XD; So just enjoy the moment and continue having fun here. :D 4 years is a long time and I know you'll be around a lot longer, too. Congrats on sticking around for this long. ♥

Back