• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: [Reminder] Get your Shiny Silvally Today! (North America, Australia, New Zealand)

Years
  • Okay I was a bit alarmed because the impression I got from this thread was that the shiny Silvally was a today only thing. D: I was about to be really sad too, since I can't go to GameStop today.

But making a mental note that I have to do so before November!

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I just got my hands on this Silvally. Got it with a Jolly nature.
    Might try something with it eventually.

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    None of the GameStop near me said they have it

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    None of the GameStop near me said they have it

They didn't offer to print the code out on a receipt for you? My Gamestop said they never got the shipment for the cards with codes on them, but they still offered to print the code onto a receipt for me.
    I mean, I'm not sure if your Gamestop uses a different kind of register or maybe they for some reason straight up could not connect to the database on their computer or something like that.

Years
  • Got my shiny Silvally at GameStop yesterday! Good thing I was reminded cause I saw a poster about it while I was inside GameStop itself, otherwise I would've forgotten. D:

Back