• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Updated] The 50 new Pokémon in Pokémon GO

Years
  • Going by promotional images and trailers, it's pretty likely that we'll be seeing these Hoenn Pokémon in GO soon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    For what it's worth Wingull appears on the christmas loading screen so it and Pelipper will probably be in this update. Also saw Shroomish so happy about that.

I wonder what the region exclusives will be.

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I updated the list. A few have been delayed - unfortunately for me it includes the Lotad line! :( Bagon, Aron, Wingull also not in sight.

Region exclusives - Plusle and Minun possible - not confirmed if they are area or time specific.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2022
    Don't know why they couldn't have dropped them all in one go :\

I'm kind of disappointed with this honestly. I'm livid for new Pokemon in the game, but I went out and the Pokemon were nowhere near as common as Gen II was when they dropped. I still got a few (and I LOVE the weather update), but most of them seem to be Gen I and II trash I don't need

Back