• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Thundurus and Tornadus distribution to begin in July

Years
I still don't have Tornadus as my main games were Black, Alpha Sapphire and Sun. I'll be getting Ultra Moon soon, so I'm looking forward this event. After all these years, I'll finally get Tornadus.

Years
So US players need to go to a physical store.....screams.....meanwhile other regions will just get the code sent to them?? :< ah well, I already have these, but would've wanted to get these ones specifically, especially if they come with a Gold Bottle Cap in USUM.

Last edited:
Years
Okay heres the rundown of my situation: My 3DS is American, my game (Sun) is American, but I dont live in America, so what the heck do I do? Do I get it via Nintendo Network, The newsletter or do I have to ask someone to send me a code?

Nintendo Network is for PAL regions only (aka Australia and Europe), so you'll need an American serial code. Try asking someone in Trade Corner since they may have spare codes to lend to someone in need.

And that said, managed to just download my Tornadus from the Mystery Gift!

Last edited:
Years
So US players need to go to a physical store.....screams.....meanwhile other regions will just get the code sent to them?? :< ah well, I already have these, but would've wanted to get these ones specifically, especially if they come with a Gold Bottle Cap in USUM.

Do keep in mind all these events have been serial-code only in the US. I know that Dialga/Palkia and Xerneas/Yveltal were serial code in *insert gaming shop here* in all regions, but every other one so far has been Mystery Gift in PAL regions.

Eresse

Gladion Trash
Years
Does TPIC have a contract with Gamestop and GAME or whatever stores hand out the serial codes? Because why waste peoples time? And why keep some events region locked? Its sooo annoying
There probably is. Theoretically having people come to the store for a physical store increases foot traffic and the potential for higher sales. A sort of, "Oh, while we're here for this Pok?mon, let's grab this game," sort of thing.

Years
Does TPIC have a contract with Gamestop and GAME or whatever stores hand out the serial codes? Because why waste peoples time? And why keep some events region locked? Its sooo annoying

I do believe that as pointed out, it may be a ploy to get more customers to come to their stores.

Anyway, I believe Groudon and Kyogre is the next event to be distributed. Can't wait to try out a Groudon for the first time since my original Ruby.

Back