• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Twitch Announces Pokémon Anime Marathon

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Heh, I'll pass seeing as I've already binge watched so many episodes and Japanese Dub >>>>>>>>> English Dub. OST and lack of censorship is main reason why.

Years
goodness haha
yeah I agree that the original version is better, but Kanto was an absolutely amazing saga dubbed imo. Or maybe that's just my nostalgic child speaking. I'll still try to catch as much of this as I can <3

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
goodness haha
yeah I agree that the original version is better, but Kanto was an absolutely amazing saga dubbed imo. Or maybe that's just my nostalgic child speaking. I'll still try to catch as much of this as I can <3

Eevee brothers Episode: Jessie calling Misty "flat chested" in Japanese dub is way better don't you think? That said, I suppose 4Kids did a decent job nonetheless. Still won't watch it though.

Years
I have never really seen much episodes after Johto League Champions, so I'm excited about this. I might skip first few hours since I know these episodes pretty well and will catch up at the start of Indigo League - my favourite part from original series.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Prepare for endless filler and potd/cotd episodes. I only know one guy who watched every episode and he is a hardcore pokemon guy

Sloxy

Mon Amour
Years
Heh, I'll pass seeing as I've already binge watched so many episodes and Japanese Dub >>>>>>>>> English Dub. OST and lack of censorship is main reason why.

I've always heard that the Japanese dub is better, but honestly I can't bring myself to do it. It just wouldn't feel the same. After watching the entire series in english, I just wouldn't like the voices. I'm just too used to the english dub to even listen to the japanese one.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 30, 2024
Maybe if I have other people watching it with me I can sit though BW while making fun of it.

masterquestmq

Enthusiastic Rom Hacker
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Thank you Twitch

was a really nice idea and enjoy dropping in from time to time to watch the series.

Love we're still in the Kanto arc

Back