• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] Red, Blue and Green show up in Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Aye. I call her Blue, because that is her original name, but I am far more excited now. Just because she is in the games. I was so disappointed when they left her out in Sun and Moon.

They only thing that would make this better is if Yellow was canon, but I guess technically the female is Yellow. So I am now torn between Pika or Eevee. Because I really want to play as the real Yellow.

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Hmm Red might be the champion battle as opposed to friendly rival. Blue appears to be aesthetic but also might be the replacement Gym Leader when Giovanni is defeated. As such it points to Gym rematches. The real surprise is Leaf... suppose she's in Cerulean Cave based on brief and I mean brief glimpse of her. Whether or not you Battle her remains to be seen.

Curious as to whether they'll change the Elite Four teams with Alolan variants. Lorelei would be much harder with Alolan Ninetales and Alolan Sandslash. Alolan Marowak would give Agatha another Ghost Type while Alolan Exeggutor would change things for Lance. Bruno, unfortunately would remain the same. If Red is indeed the champion, then his HGSS team would be it: Pikachu, 3 Kanto starters, Snorlax and Lapras. Can't really see him having anything different than that.

Last edited:

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
Aye. I call her Blue, because that is her original name, but I am far more excited now. Just because she is in the games. I was so disappointed when they left her out in Sun and Moon.

They only thing that would make this better is if Yellow was canon, but I guess technically the female is Yellow. So I am now torn between Pika or Eevee. Because I really want to play as the real Yellow.

She's actually still Green.
The Pokespec translated her as Blue and twisted with Green but she's uh, Green.

Anyway I am hyped to be getting sniffed by my Blue boy again!

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
I'm surprised they are going with the original designs. Doesn't make sense either, since everyone else has their FR/LG designs...

She never appeared in the games. How can she be left out of something she was never part of?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Green is definitely a surprise! At least that means she'll finally have a canon name, right?

;;
I'm honestly really glad she's been included.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
This actually has me thinking they might change the storyline a bit to be more aligned with the manga...

Especially when they singled out Koga, Sabrina, and Blaine, who work for Team Rocket in the manga. (And appeared right before the Team Rocket slide in the trailer...)

And the inclusion of Green.

I might be reaching too far, but that would really be cool!

Years
ahhh Green bby i'm happy to see her here <3 <3
hella wish i could buy this game just for that haha

Last edited:
Back