• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Livestream of forest in Sword and Shield to air 4th October

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • Another new and interesting way to reveal info. They're certainly gotten creative the past year.

New forest area learnt, and in a week's time I guess more info as well! Speculate away

Years
  • This is your chance to get to know the various Pokémon that make their home in this forest! You may notice things that surprise you!

oh
    I wonder which of the 5 seconds from this 24-hour livestream will reveal a new Pokémon!

looking forward to it :>

Years
  • That's pretty nice idea. I'll probably skip watching it live, but will look up the results. I'm looking forward more info about this mushroom forest since they revealed it on the Galar map.

Years
  • the stream is today! can't wait to see what they're planning on revealing. :O

honestly, my expectations are literally set at any new pokemon at this rate. i feel like i don't really have much of a solid idea of who im going to put on my team and im not sure whether that's a good or a bad thing. so i hope this stream takes the opportunity to show off more newer pokemon to keep the hype going.

Back