• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Why Sabrina should be in the anime more

Why Sabrina should be in the anime more

Why Sabrina should be in the anime more

Why I and others want Sabrina to make a return to the Pokémon anime.
Years
I see a lot of people who say they wished to see more of her in the anime side of things. I agree with that for sure! I would love to see Sabrina make a return in the anime, but not sure if she ever would again.

I am considering making an article on this, and may collect comments from posts here to include in it.

So, what are your thoughts on Sabrina? Did you like her in the anime? Do you think she should make a return?

Years
I'd love to see more of her - she had one of the best episodes and a very pretty design! That scene in your avatar is still one of my favorites from the Kanto saga. <3 For now I'll just settle for having her in Masters haha.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Since most of the Kanto Gym Leaders that weren't Brock and Misty didn't appear much in the anime, I'm going to have to say yes to that one. Maybe she'll appear in Pokemon Journeys at some point.

tigertron

Pokémon Master
Years
Since most of the Kanto Gym Leaders that weren't Brock and Misty didn't appear much in the anime, I'm going to have to say yes to that one. Maybe she'll appear in Pokemon Journeys at some point.
It would be great to see the other Kanto gym leaders make a return, especially Sabrina.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Sabrina is a scary gym leader since she turned Misty, Brock, and her Mom into dolls. It would be interesting to see her make a return and to see her relationship with Haunter that Ash left behind with her.

Years
The article has been published now! Feel free to give your thoughts and views as always on this subject.

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
I really liked (and still like) her design in the anime/games and I'd really want to see her (probably now) Gengar vs Ash's.
Mega vs Giga maybe?

If she has a chance to come back hopefully it's with her HG/SS clothing.

Bela

Banned
Years
I feel Sabrina could come back as a Pokemon World tournament challenger. The Journeys anime has actually delivered a fair amount of callbacks to previous series, so it's possible. As a callback to her original appearance, Sabrina could turn Goh into a doll for convoluted reasons that raises the stakes for her battle with Ash. And then the Pokemon Center can sell us Goh dolls because everything is merchandise these days.

Years
I feel Sabrina could come back as a Pokemon World tournament challenger. The Journeys anime has actually delivered a fair amount of callbacks to previous series, so it's possible. As a callback to her original appearance, Sabrina could turn Goh into a doll for convoluted reasons that raises the stakes for her battle with Ash. And then the Pokemon Center can sell us Goh dolls because everything is merchandise these days.

I hope so! I really think bringing back all the Kanto Gym Leaders would be neat.

Back