• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen 4th Generation Release Dates and Speculation Thread

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Why od you have to point out every little thing wrong. Stop thinking that yo can predict the future. All I said is that, you don't know whats going to happen until it happens. Anyways the people that hates cheaters will have to deal with it.

:t092:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    ~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~ said:
    Why od you have to point out every little thing wrong. Stop thinking that yo can predict the future. All I said is that, you don't know whats going to happen until it happens. Anyways the people that hates cheaters will have to deal with it.

:t092:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

I cannot be absolutely sure of what will happen in the future, but I can use logic to make guesses that have evidence supporting them, which I did. And your last sentence seems to mean that you're saying that there definately will be an AR for using codes with the DS, which is an evidenceless guess of the future.

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
    Years
    I really hope so. I had to use a GSSP to get Mew,Deoxys,Ho-oh, and Lugia the "right" way in my Emerald. (I went to their islands) I bet they have downloadable items like tickets and things to get really rare pokemon.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    ~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~ said:
    They really should make one because not all people can got to the events you know.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

True. Like all the events are in New York or Japan or somewhere far ....

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    Have you guys heard of Journey across America? You complain they try to help you out, but your still not happy. I'm sorry for the people who live in other countries, but if you live in the US you shouldn't complain. Sorry it just annoys me some times. I've never really cared enough to cheat.

mew_rocks

Sell the kids for food
    Years
    I think the whole french look of the guy is cool, best one yet. Same for the girl. And in regards to what I read tbone said about zone being the rudest guy here. He is maybe the most opinionated, and maybe one of the few who here who dont guise their feelings with a mask that we like to call politeness.

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    I've just noticed that every character so far has been white; why is that? Wouldn't you think they'd be asian. Now that I think about it in most asian games they make the characters white.

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    seda said:
    I've just noticed that every character so far has been white; why is that? Wouldn't you think they'd be asian. Now that I think about it in most asian games they make the characters white.

Its Because The Japanese Arent Black And They Make Them White So Its Like Their In Japan For The Japanese Fans....

Years
    Have you guys heard of Journey across America? You complain they try to help you out, but your still not happy. I'm sorry for the people who live in other countries, but if you live in the US you shouldn't complain. Sorry it just annoys me some times. I've never really cared enough to cheat.
    No I haven't, what is it, one their stupid "events" that only 5% of pokemon fans can go to?

And does anyone think its true that D/P will be released in Japan on September 26th? Thats way too soon, right?

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    Tbone2356 said:
    Its Because The Japanese Arent Black And They Make Them White So Its Like Their In Japan For The Japanese Fans....

I'm not black either, all I ment is that they have such light skin and big eyes to be asian. So they arn't even asian or black.

bluestorm

Lucario and Mudkip! BLUE PWNS!
    Years
    release dates for japan

While Nintendo hasn't made an official statement, there is data coming out showing that Pokemon Diamond/Pearl will be shipping on September 26th. Nintendo should be making a statement soon, and this date will most likely stick. Unfortunately this is just the Japanese date for now, there is no word on a US date as of this time.

source-https://gonintendo.com/?p=3030

So apparently, Japan will get D/P sometime in September hopefully. And that means USA will get it some time in early spring!

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
    Years
    seda said:
    I'm sorry, seda! It's just that none of these events come to my hometown or anywhere near it, and i'm pretty sure my parents don't want me to drag them half-way across the country for an event they don't care about.
    Tbone2356 said:
    If They Changed It To Something Like This: Rock>Electric, Electric>Phsycic, Rock>Phsycic.
    None of this is the truth! Why should we believe you about your brother if you don't even know type matchups?(Especially the ones with Psychic?!?!?)

Back