• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5 things you like pokecommunity!

Allen303

A warrior who has lost his ability to fight, is on
    Years
    tell me, sorry tell community why you like pokecommunity
    my are:
    make friends
    talk with members
    know about different people around the world
    talk about pokemon
    share expirence

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    pc is ok because it has:

- loomie
    - cute moderoids
    - the ability to change my username almost as often as my discord nick, if i want to
    - fancy flairs
    - rp

pkmin3033

- I'm tolerated, and that's, like, SUPER rare.
    - VG, it's the best section on the forum and you should all post in there.
    - I met my partner on here <3
    - It's active without being a toxic cesspool, and that's super rare for forums as well.
    - Customisation options that I can't properly utilise because I suck but other people make nice things

Years
    1. I love the post flair thing, as well as just being able to CSS in general.
    2. A good chunk of people my age.
    3. Like Dawn says, PC is a positive place and no one really causes any issues.
    4. Janna owns it.
    5. Some people know what a Fire Emblem is.

Years
    1. Meeting relatively friendly new acquaintances over the years and most importantly meeting my partner.
    2. Customizing my PC profile appearance. I've had a lot of themes I have enjoyed over the years... too bad I can't figure out CSS and flairs!
    3. Playing games with PC users.
    4. Lots to talk about not just Pokemon related topics.
    5. The Discord server is amusing for casual chatter and other activity such as playing games.

Bonus agree with Dimitri haha... A lot of old farts my age and not just twerp kids.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    What a wholesome thread! (´▽`ʃƪ)♡

1. I love welcoming new members to the forum and making new friends! I feel like nothing beats a heartfelt response to putting yourself out there on a new website.
    2. It's a very kind and constructive place to post your artwork! Whether you are looking for criticism or not, PC has one of the most mindful art sections.
    3. PC doesn't have that 'holier than thou' or toxic reputation that some other board do. It's a place of positivity and expression for all walks of life and I love that
    4. I get to use my graphic design skills with the forum's wide array of customization options! Better yet, I get to share it with others. :)
    5. The members. Met some of the best friends I'll ever have on this forum and every day I learn something I have in common with another member. Just getting to know one another has led to countless, treasured friendships that I cherish. ♡

Back