• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5 years of The PokéCommunity

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Five years? O_0 That is along time!
    I joined up today, so I shall stay around for years!

Years
    I've only been around for two years; time has flew. One thing I don't miss is the VA panic last year -- were we that young? Heh.

Still, five years for a messageboard is impressive, and I hope to be here for the next five. Cheers.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Geez, I guess it has been five years for this place already.
    Wow... o_o

I'm really glad its still around though.
    Even though I've only been a member on here since 2005, I'm still really attached to this place,
    and I hope to be here until whenever PC happens to shut down. :3
    This is also the only forum I've stuck with.

So, happy birthday PC~! 8D

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    5 years is hell of a long time; to maintain a forum of this standard; well done though! 8D

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Hurray ^_^

5 Years of Excellent Forums, Great People, and Good Spirits!

*Whips out crate full of Rum*
    *Jumps into crowd and then promptly carried out of the stadium*

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Talk about dedication!
    Really well done to you all!
    LONG LIVE PC!~

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2013
    Lol! I can't belieave this forums is still up . Just to let you know I was an old member of this forum not that active too. The last time I remembered I was in the 7th grade when this site was up and now am a junior in high school. So... Happy Birthday Pokecommunity.

Yoshi318

PokePhotographer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2008
    Yes! Happy Cake Day Pc!.....i am a relatively new member....but i do appreciate the wonderful time i've had on my 1st (and only) forum.... you deserve a standing ovation!.....'stands and claps'.....lol

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    5 Years? Serious? =o

Well that is a real good achievement right there! I've only been here for 2 years, which I suppose is a decent amount out of those 5 years. I'll be here until we hit 10 years, otherwise 'grats PC. Well lived!

Back