• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5 years of The PokéCommunity

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Ah... 5 years, already? Okay. I've been here since July 2006. And I must say that this forum is one of the best, on the internet. And... I was such a noobish member, when I first joined. For more details, look at my really old posts. :3 You'll be scared. ~ When the forum was down, I was really shocked... I mean, I thought that it would be the nasty end of this forum. But then, I realized that it wasn't the end. <~ I'm just having fun, around here, now. Thanks to the forum, for making my life a whole lot easier. -hugs the forum- :3 So I guess that the Pokémon Community forum is not a little baby, anymore; It's now a big boy/girl. :3

~> Happy Birthday, PC-Pu~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2007
    Wow! 5 Years! My Site Pokemon Valley has only been around almost a year. I hope it lives as long and is as good as PokeCommunity!
    Congrats!

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Yay! Happy birthday!

I'm glad that PC's here for so long!

...14th January 2006 was the time I came here. Some staff changes (going to higher positions and members became mods, like my friend Semele aka Christos) and the big downtime in thestart of 2007 I think... Anyways, I've had funny time around. I hope it will stay here as it is now. Happy birthday, PC, and don't go down to the hell also known as dtabase crash! :P

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Happy birthday to PC indeed. ^_^ I still can't believe how n00bish I was back when I joined and I was simply amazed when I was asked to become a moderator; it was always my dream when I was still an ignorant little n00b with the IQ of an amoeba, but it wasn't before two years after I had given up on that silly little dream that I actually got modded.

Though I'm a fairly new member, I've still gained a lot from Pokécommunity. Not only has it improved my English grammar and spelling (while at the same time weakening my Swedish since I mix up the grammar with English a lot and that's definitely not a pretty sight, but still. =P) but it's also improved my social skills (both on -and offline) and made me even more insane than I was before. I also used to be a complete nitwit when it came to competitive battling when I first joined and I'm sure no one could have guessed I'd become a GB Strategies and Moveset moderator one day.

I've visited PC so frequently during the time I've been a member here that it's become a lifestyle to me and I've also found a couple of good friends here although none of them really visit the forums anymore. I still keep contact with a couple of them, though.

Anyway, once again, happy 5th birthday, Pokécommunity. Let's hope you stick around for at least 5 more years.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    so PC's birthday is this month?

that must mean I am lucky cause this month's my birth day!
    YAY!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US ALL!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POKECOMMUNITY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY~HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US ALL~

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Oh ya

Oh wow its been 5 years!?!
    Oh i wish i was here when i was just born!
    Ohwell this place is like my home so,
    Happy birthday PC!
    And all the peeps!

Samuel.Olu

Avoid hangovers: stay drunk.
    Years
    5 years omg, well done for getting this far and very! active happy birthday pokecommunity, and thanks Master Kwesi Nkromah

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    LOL! The Unknown Dungeon, I think I went there a couple times before I you know... joined here ._.

ANYZ HAPPY 5TH PC!! I've been here for 3/4ths of your ENTIRE HISTORY. Wow O.o

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have been here over a 1/5th of its total. Joined up in April last year. I knew it had been around a while but didn't know it was 5 years.

Happy Bday PC.

Elusive

]]~~~[[
    Years
    Wow. Five years. Mine barely make it a day. Dx Lol congrats to PokeCommunity on lasting this long. Many more years are sure to follow. :)

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Wow. 5 years is a long time. =o

Happy birthday to PC, even though I've only been here since June.. xP

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY