• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5IV mawile and froakie GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2017
    HEY guys i got a bunch of left over 5Iv Mawile and Froakie's leftover from breeding. If anyone wants one let me know. The Mawile's are of various natures most have he ability intimidate and they have a variety of egg moves. The Froakie all have timid nature and have the protean ability. They also have the toxic spikes egg move. If anyone wants one let me know. First come first serve. You can give me whoever you want but something cool would be greatly appreciated!!

Years
  • HEY guys i got a bunch of left over 5Iv Mawile and Froakie's leftover from breeding. If anyone wants one let me know. The Mawile's are of various natures most have he ability intimidate and they have a variety of egg moves. The Froakie all have timid nature and have the protean ability. They also have the toxic spikes egg move. If anyone wants one let me know. First come first serve. You can give me whoever you want but something cool would be greatly appreciated!!

Hey! May I have an Adamant Mawile with Fire Fang? Nothing more is asked for. Thanks in advance :).

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Sure I'll take one of each if possible please. Many thanks in advance.

FC: 4699-6632-3449
    IGN: Dima

Last edited:
    Years
  • Could I have one of each? Preferablyey an adamant mawile but any natures fine really
    My IGN is Andy and FC is in my signature

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2014
    Id like one of both, if you can please add me my ign and fc are in my signature.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back